Reviews for Bella of Victoria
jennayg123 chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Loving this story so far! Can't wait for the next update!
FinnMac chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
She should have accepted his apology.
FinnMac chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
How upsetting.
FinnMac chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Crossing my fingers.
FinnMac chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
This girl has no luck at all.
FinnMac chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Bummer for her.
Sabi'sSookie chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
I have always loved Anne of Green Gables! My family and I even took a road trip from Florida to spend the summer in Prince Edward Island many years ago and I went to the real Green Gables. I loved it and I am loving this story so far. Just so you know, when i'm picturing Irina, I am picturing a modern-dressed version of Josie Pye in the movies. Did you ever notice that she always looked like she smelled shit? Anywho, I can't wait for more. I am so excited to see one of my favorite stories modernized!
Team Marylou chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Found this at TLS...looking forward to reading!

Thanks for writing and sharing.
fannygilmore chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
This story is lovely.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
bakergirl24 chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Poor Bella is a mess and I'm not sure what to make of Edward. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Edwards a dick. LOL. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I feel really bad for Bella. I think I had to read Anne of Green Gables while I was in school. I don't remember? Maybe I will check it out and see if any of it comes back to me. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Shit, that was rather rude. What a way to make someone feel welcomed. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Oh boy. A mean Mrs. Cope? That might be a new one for me. I do love it when you writers take these characters out to play beyond the norm. LOL. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
perpetually chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Amazing story! Can't wait for more!
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »