Reviews for What Happens In New York
Ahyah chapter 16 . 3/17
Thank you for making me seem crazy. I was reading this on the bus when I realized that there wasn't a chapter 17 and shouted out "oh no!". I digress...please continue!
debsel chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
please continue this story! and update soon!
Hannah1796 chapter 16 . 3/15/2014
Loved this!
nayaleaamber2013 chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
Tht was gud nd Victoria is cold-blooded
bigbangfan91 chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Please update..., please please please please lol!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
Not the point of the chapter but...I love Jamie.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Very refreshing to see a new femslash pairing for both Rachel and Brooke ! I like One Tree Hill femslash and Glee femslash with Rachel. So a great pairing !
noooo chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
where's the rest of this?! i actually felt a little distraught when i saw there was no chapter 17. :(
dividingcanaan chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
Ooh, I like it!
Well then chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
I just discovered this little gem of a story, and I love it. It's nifty.

Now on to this chapter: I loved it, but come on! I've never watched One Tree Hill, so I don't know what Brooke's character is supposed to be like, but you made it sound like she's a Queen B, so I find it hard to believe that her mother would knock her down that much, that easily.

As for Rachel, well, she's dealt with many, many years of bullying and jerks. She ought to have a thicker skin by now. So I don't see how she was so easily affected by Victoria either. She ought to be above it.

Furthermore, strong characters like Rachel, and like you've led me to believe Brooke is would fare better against the likes of a bitter old hag, I'd think. She wouldn't leave behind "two very broken women."

At the very least, one of them has to rise above it and be the strong one, put her foot down, and let it be known that that shit's not gonna fly - and be able to pull it off without being reduced to a blubbering mess.

That's just my two cents.

Please (pretty please?) update soon!
ana557 chapter 16 . 11/2/2012
I totally forgot abt this story thought you stopped
othlvr16 chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
SO happy to see another update for this story. It is currently my favorite...Update soon cuz I can't wait for the Jamie Babysitting to commence.
ToDieWouldBeABigAdventure chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
This story is awesome! I love Rachel and Brooke together, please update soon!
missdebibaybi chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
debssofs chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
i just read your fic from top to bottom, and I love IT!
More please!