Reviews for We don't belong
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
So truthful and sad, but beautiful and maybe even poetic. I loved it! Great job!
lmill123 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This is so sad, yet if you think about it Tony has a good reason to feel like he doesn't belong, With the way Gibbs and the rest of the team always treats him. Most of Tony's jokes and pranks are childish at best and he only crosses the line when he has been pushed beyond the breaking poing. What Gibbs, Tim, Ziva and even Abby say and do are in on way jokes or pranks as a rule. Most of the time the things they say are hateful and cruel and not ment to be funny. If Tony steps over the line Gibbs comes down on him hard, yet never says a word to the others when what they say and do is much worse. Ducky is not much better always talking about him in not a very nice way behind his back to Gibbs. In fact when it comes to Tony and his health Ducky never has a problem telling everyone in the world what is wrong, but is tighter than a clam if you ask him about someone else on the team.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Man, The Feel! They're Overwhelming! I Just Wanna Hug Tony So Much Right Now.

& What Was Up With Gibbs? Did He Not Tell The Others Tony Was Standing Outside? Did He Think That The Others Knew He Was Out There? Poor Tony.

Great Little Fic. Very Emotional. X3
rouxmans chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Wow, that was good.

(I tried to log in, but couldn't from my phone)

Anyway, I really loved this piece. Are you writing a sequel?
LucyLou chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was lovely. I understand how Tony feels, I felt like that once. Constantly isolating myself, feeling like I had no one but myself. I really hope Tony realises he does belong or someone gets him and makes him realise.
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
this was beautiful!
lizrat66 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is so sad, please write more, what is Tony going to do. Why did Gibbs not go back out and get him, can't believe Abby would not ring him, she is supposed to be his best friend.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I just want to cry here. I dearly hope that Tony is wrong and the others would miss him. Sniffle...
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I hate the way Tony gets treated sometimes. It's just so wrong. He's part of the family too. Great chapter.
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Well done. Having to rely on no one but himself for so long, I can understand his musings.
Natalie chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh, this is a sad beginning. Poor Tony for not thinking that he belongs. I hope that Gibbs will come out and tell him to come in before he leaves. Can't wait until the next chapter. Please update soon.
galaxia1983 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I am really asking you to continue this one and not ending it like that since it got me depressed. Please, tell me there is a happy ending to it. I don't want to believe that they would do something like that to Tony.