Reviews for We don't belong
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Man, The Feel! They're Overwhelming! I Just Wanna Hug Tony So Much Right Now.

& What Was Up With Gibbs? Did He Not Tell The Others Tony Was Standing Outside? Did He Think That The Others Knew He Was Out There? Poor Tony.

Great Little Fic. Very Emotional. X3
rouxmans chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Wow, that was good.

(I tried to log in, but couldn't from my phone)

Anyway, I really loved this piece. Are you writing a sequel?
LucyLou chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was lovely. I understand how Tony feels, I felt like that once. Constantly isolating myself, feeling like I had no one but myself. I really hope Tony realises he does belong or someone gets him and makes him realise.
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
this was beautiful!
lizrat66 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is so sad, please write more, what is Tony going to do. Why did Gibbs not go back out and get him, can't believe Abby would not ring him, she is supposed to be his best friend.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I just want to cry here. I dearly hope that Tony is wrong and the others would miss him. Sniffle...
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I hate the way Tony gets treated sometimes. It's just so wrong. He's part of the family too. Great chapter.
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Well done. Having to rely on no one but himself for so long, I can understand his musings.
Natalie chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh, this is a sad beginning. Poor Tony for not thinking that he belongs. I hope that Gibbs will come out and tell him to come in before he leaves. Can't wait until the next chapter. Please update soon.
galaxia1983 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I am really asking you to continue this one and not ending it like that since it got me depressed. Please, tell me there is a happy ending to it. I don't want to believe that they would do something like that to Tony.