Reviews for Choices
Cartlin chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Anyone who would call a child "Dusty" shouldn't be allowed to have children. On top of which, Dick has WAY too much going on in his life to be selfish and try to have a relationship with the pedophile Babs on top of it (she committed statutory rape with Dick when their relationship began. It's sick). He's got a 10-year-old son with abandonment issues who needs constancy and as little upheaval in his life as possible, and a baby who has just lost it's mother, which he has no clue how to take care of. Getting it on with someone as selfish and self-involved as Barbara Gordon would be a travesty, and show Dick obviously isn't ready to the responsibility of being a parent, since the children should come FIRST.
chocolate-sugar chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
This was so cute. :')
Glimare chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
LOL! okay, that was cute. especially the end. very nice.
AJRedRobin chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
I like seeing Dick playing the part of the the father, though we really don't know for certain that he is, but I think he will be. The baby looks too much like him.
Cryanth chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh the cuteness! I love babies... their just too cute! Hehe, I love Dick's reaction to at the ending ! Heheh, aw, Damian's jealous!

Great job! I cant wait to read more (if theres a sequel.)

When are you going to start/post the next 'Brotherhood' fic?

BookJunkie chapter 20 . 3/4/2012
I can't believe how behind I got with reading your story - 'real' life getting in the way... *sigh*

Anyways, I looooved this story - I loved Dami growing into his role as an uncle, and the scene with Dick coming in just in time to usher Dami and Dusty away from the assassin, and Dusty's powers (oh, poor Dick)!

The only thing missing was closure with Dick and Barbara - would this be call for a sequel, perhaps? *ahem*

D So much love for this story! *Favouite* D
ajas136 chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
Aww cute story, i love the epilogue, maybe u should do a sequel...
chitters chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
Really enjoyed this and was glad that I found this story. I loved the interaction between all of the characters. The bat family is my absolute fav. Now write the story of the bat family trying to raise Dusty with his meta powers.
Twillightfairy chapter 20 . 2/20/2012
I loved this whole story, the ending made me laugh, Dick and the rest of the Bat-family now have to deal with raising a meta. I wonder how that will go.
Luvit chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Its because dick and cute baby moments are adorable, dick and Damian moments are lovable, dick and barbara moments are beautiful. Roll those all together and you get death by happiness. I truely enjoyed this chappie also annnd u didn't ask but my fav character in the DC universe has to be Bruce Wayne.
Luvit chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
Are you trying to kill me here...dick and babs fluff is cruel just plain cruel. I looooved this chappie just like I loved all the others. I kinda found myself little dusty in this one and I hope they get that son of a bitch soon. But just a small question if you had to pick whoz ur fav character in the batman comics?
BookJunkie chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
Aw, this is just a perfect chapter - Barbara admiring Dick, Damian getting some brother bonding time even with the new baby in the house, and a mystery to boot! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Luvit chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Ok just when I thought I couldn't get anymore interested. All of a sudden...that women wasn't Trish. Bum bum bum. Man I hope lil Dusty will be ok. Oh thanks for the heads up about Tim. I'm so addicted to Tim and Damian dialogue . But great chappie I luv it , update soon!
BookJunkie chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Aw, poor Damian! Is Dusty the new 'Little D' of the house, now?

I thought for sure that Barbara was just going to leave Wayne Tower and not look back - I'm excited to see that she's sticking around... and maybe after she spent a little time with Dustin...

Great chapter! My heart bleeds for Damian, poor little guy! ;)
Luvit chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Ok I'm still loving this, it makes sense u wanna be all mysterious. I absolutely lOved that Damien and Dusty scene. Please update soon although I have one more question, is Tim in this because he is my favorite robin of all time?