Reviews for Green Arrow: Resurrection
malugargula chapter 38 . 3/26
OMG that was amazing
So many twists, so many emotions
Great fic
Thanks for sharing
TV appreciator chapter 1 . 1/13
Justin will always be Green Arrow for me too, though I do like the actor playing him in Arrow. Looking forward to reading more of this story. :-)
Charley Gurl chapter 38 . 12/20/2013
This was wonderful. I can't believe it is done. I for one really really hope that you write the Dessad sorry. I love that idea more than I can say. If you need a beta for it, in the immortal words of Kansas... I volunteer. I totally agree with your opinion of Justin 's Oliver. Much more of a flawed character which makes him that much more heroic to me.

I really hope you continue this.
Angela chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
"He'd past" - should be "passed". Please fix the typos. This is such a good story and it's a shame that it has to be ruined by grammatical errors and typos.
15AthenaPerry chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Hi again, I lost my password so I am going to review as a guest. I am so beyond WOWED at this story. To me every story you write keeps on getting better and better! I am so sorry that I have not been reviewing lately. Since I'm now in college, my free time keeps on getting less and less. But hopefully with this semester coming to a close soon, I should be having a bit more of my free time back with Christmas break starting next month. Anyway, I just want to say I still am a huge fan of your stories, and of Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, Chloe Sullivan-Queen/Watchtower (Chlollie). That WILL never change. And if and when you decide to do another story, then I can't wait to read it which I know any stories or potential future stories you write will be extraordinary! But if you don't, which is understandable since it takes a lot of time and dedication to write these amazing stories. Either way, you have my full support. On another note, have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a most wondrous Christmas and/or Hanukkah!
Irulan chapter 38 . 11/9/2013
I wanted to say BIG thank you for your stories. I am awed by Green Arrow and I find it amazing how brave, strongwilled and determined to do right no matter the cost for himself, you made him to be in your wonderful stories. I think GA is really underestimated. But I see it that way: Oliver has no powers, and no desire for revenge (he didn't know his parents were murdered in the begining), he is doing it because he truly wants to do world a little bit better however he can, risking his life every night at that. He is amazing. I would like to read a sequel very much, but I understand that real life is a b... and I think much more people are interested, but are too lazy to write a review. I hope to see next story about GA someday. Thank you very much. P.S.: English is not my native language, but I hope I didn't do a lot of mistakes. :)
Guest chapter 38 . 11/7/2013
Great ending! I'd love to read a sequel!
lizard1969 chapter 38 . 11/4/2013
Oh Noooooooooooo! I can't believe it's over. I absolutely loved this story. I loved Hartley as Oliver Green too. Well done! It was truly a superb epic. I will miss it in my inbox :(
pechika chapter 38 . 11/3/2013
Lovely story, would love a post script with the entire team, Bart should get a lovely farewell from the guys
Guest chapter 38 . 11/3/2013
Clark and Chloe need to have a talk, spending week makeing love to each other. They have to make sure there are still friend. And only fiends
Aneeta Potter chapter 38 . 11/3/2013
Brilliant story! Loved it so much. I think you should really really write another sequel, with some more of Oliver dealing with the press. They totally didn't get what he'd gone through!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/3/2013
Love this story! It was so good, and i've enjoyed it immensely. Please do a sequel!
Mr. Wartburg chapter 38 . 11/3/2013
Great story, really awesome to read every single update. I'll read whatever you write in the future.
blaker316 chapter 38 . 11/3/2013
awesome ending
Guest chapter 37 . 11/1/2013
Ooooh...that definitely is a big cliffhanger! But the fact that it's the last one is so sad! I can't believe there's only one chapter left! It can't be true...but I do know we still got a little twisty turny to go, right? I love how you never have cookie-cutter endings and always keep me guessing. Thank you for that. And there had better be another story coming...I'll wait for it. But in the meantime, I'll mourn Bart's death and await Oliver's fate...and Chloe and Clark's for that matter too...
Please update again soon...I can't wait for the next chapter...even if it's the last...for this story though...not the last-last.

DarkRose2006