Reviews for Green Arrow: Resurrection
Rookblonkorules chapter 3 . 7/10
Yes, Roy Harper, my fave!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 7/10
This is looking really interesting so far! Even though I haven't even watched Smallville or read Nemesis! But off to a nice start so far!
malugargula chapter 38 . 3/26/2014
OMG that was amazing
So many twists, so many emotions
Great fic
Thanks for sharing
TV appreciator chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Justin will always be Green Arrow for me too, though I do like the actor playing him in Arrow. Looking forward to reading more of this story. :-)
Charley Gurl chapter 38 . 12/20/2013
This was wonderful. I can't believe it is done. I for one really really hope that you write the Dessad sorry. I love that idea more than I can say. If you need a beta for it, in the immortal words of Kansas... I volunteer. I totally agree with your opinion of Justin 's Oliver. Much more of a flawed character which makes him that much more heroic to me.

I really hope you continue this.
Angela chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
"He'd past" - should be "passed". Please fix the typos. This is such a good story and it's a shame that it has to be ruined by grammatical errors and typos.
15AthenaPerry chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Hi again, I lost my password so I am going to review as a guest. I am so beyond WOWED at this story. To me every story you write keeps on getting better and better! I am so sorry that I have not been reviewing lately. Since I'm now in college, my free time keeps on getting less and less. But hopefully with this semester coming to a close soon, I should be having a bit more of my free time back with Christmas break starting next month. Anyway, I just want to say I still am a huge fan of your stories, and of Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, Chloe Sullivan-Queen/Watchtower (Chlollie). That WILL never change. And if and when you decide to do another story, then I can't wait to read it which I know any stories or potential future stories you write will be extraordinary! But if you don't, which is understandable since it takes a lot of time and dedication to write these amazing stories. Either way, you have my full support. On another note, have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a most wondrous Christmas and/or Hanukkah!
Irulan chapter 38 . 11/9/2013
I wanted to say BIG thank you for your stories. I am awed by Green Arrow and I find it amazing how brave, strongwilled and determined to do right no matter the cost for himself, you made him to be in your wonderful stories. I think GA is really underestimated. But I see it that way: Oliver has no powers, and no desire for revenge (he didn't know his parents were murdered in the begining), he is doing it because he truly wants to do world a little bit better however he can, risking his life every night at that. He is amazing. I would like to read a sequel very much, but I understand that real life is a b... and I think much more people are interested, but are too lazy to write a review. I hope to see next story about GA someday. Thank you very much. P.S.: English is not my native language, but I hope I didn't do a lot of mistakes. :)
Guest chapter 38 . 11/7/2013
Great ending! I'd love to read a sequel!
lizard1969 chapter 38 . 11/4/2013
Oh Noooooooooooo! I can't believe it's over. I absolutely loved this story. I loved Hartley as Oliver Green too. Well done! It was truly a superb epic. I will miss it in my inbox :(
pechika chapter 38 . 11/3/2013
Lovely story, would love a post script with the entire team, Bart should get a lovely farewell from the guys
Guest chapter 38 . 11/3/2013
Clark and Chloe need to have a talk, spending week makeing love to each other. They have to make sure there are still friend. And only fiends
Aneeta Potter chapter 38 . 11/3/2013
Brilliant story! Loved it so much. I think you should really really write another sequel, with some more of Oliver dealing with the press. They totally didn't get what he'd gone through!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/3/2013
Love this story! It was so good, and i've enjoyed it immensely. Please do a sequel!
Mr. Wartburg chapter 38 . 11/3/2013
Great story, really awesome to read every single update. I'll read whatever you write in the future.