Reviews for Rescue Me
StillBlooming37 chapter 37 . 6/27/2018
This chapter oh my god I would commit suicide if this happened to my sister just reading this is making my throat hurt heart everything I know this is a fanfiction but still rip star I love you so much baby
Frajja chapter 39 . 6/8/2018
I know this is an older story, I love the innerpersons relationships in your story.
The Jagdpanther chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Liking it so far good work
liliCartMan chapter 38 . 5/20/2015
"I was only following order's Darklight" is wrong, Soundwave is speaking to her friend, "I was only following orders Moondancer" would be more correct.
Wow what a chapter: starscream hates Darklight for what she did, I understand him, Darklight asked for Skyfire to go with her; Soundwave is so kind but I am still prefering Bonecrusher rather him honestly And obviously there is anyway Starfire's death that makes me feel so sorry after how you put it in the story :"( :"( :"( it sounds like Darklight said "I have no family at all any more, everything is lost no matter if I am in love and am not poor as in my parents' house"
Xemnass chapter 47 . 2/19/2015
I loved the story, not gunna lie kinda disappointed at the end... Moon dancer should have just stayed with Soundwave. Still good thou.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Keep up the good work loving it all of it3
Veiss chapter 47 . 10/7/2014
Ahh... now comes the sequel, a interesting end to a dark story a child has innocence, while everyone else(especially the Decepticons, SIX in particular we all know who) is plagued by tragedies or outright evil(We know the truly evil decepticons, in this fic of course), and then this kid Falere( Mass Effect 3 Anyone!?) is the only one with a clean plate. Excellent I like how this is not melodrama, and I also like how this did'int end with all the characters dirty, no filth on Falere. Good jo kupo:).
Takahashi Amaya chapter 47 . 7/29/2014
Im sorry but i think darklight is being very stupid she is only thinking about her friend and not about herself.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
Gahh! If I were Starscream I wouldn't give a damm about Megatron's Fusion Canon, I would swiftly dodge then rip that fucking gun straight of his arm, then proceed to beat the life out him. Soundwave's ass is next I'm disappointed in his actions in this story.(Also the Combaticons, especially Onslaught)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
You have got to be fucking kidding me! Dammit Megatron.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
Yeah Moondancer is a Skank on a Tank. Sorry
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
Heh, it's good to see gay characters(I'm mostly straight, somewhat gay), Now LMAO BLITZWING & ASTROTRAIN ! Fucking each other's brains out hilarious I know they're BFFs but Now they're BFFs(Boy Friends Forever). This Chapter's alright.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Dude I Hate This Chapter.
I also greatly detest rapists, Seriously who the F$#¥ does like them? UGH F$#¥ YOU DECEPTICONS!(Except The Seekers and Constructicons though I do also hate their pervyness but at least they don't rape femmes) This story is very dark, light has to shine somewhere(NOT in Onslaught's codpeice! F$#¥ him).
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
I hate Combaticons in this story,UGH disgusting. Filthy creatures.
liliCartMan chapter 37 . 6/18/2014
no words :"( :"( poor Starfire, Megatron found really the way to break her sister, ah CURSED HIM! not to speak about the jealousy to break Starscream, that could ruin his relationship with Darklight for so much