Reviews for Rescue Me
Guest chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
omg woww! great chapter ! cant wait to see what will happen next ! please update soon!
NeonEyes chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
Amazing chapter, as always. I think Moondancer should name her femme Jazzie, after Jazz. I think they're a really really cute couple. Can't wait for the next chapter :DD
Bye bye account chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
Oh my blob! Oh my blob! Oh my blob! Sparklings are coming! I've never been good around someone in labor freaks me out... But anyway Primus must hate Darklight right now. Getting captured on the same day her best friend is starting to give birth... That just sucks! I hope things work out for both femmes Man great job on this now I'm all hyped
Screamer Prime chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
great chapter can't wait to see what happens :) a femme name? how about moonwave? :)
Autobot Princess Arcee chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
I love the name Micro. It's sweet 3 as for a name for a femme... maybe something like... Echo or Musica or Symphonia. Or just Melody.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/10/2012
great chapter. can't wait to see what will happen next ! please update soon !
Transformer Diva chapter 33 . 8/10/2012
That's OK I love this story. I do have an idea, That when Megatron does attack them. That Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp switch sides suddenly.
Autobot Princess Arcee chapter 32 . 7/24/2012
oh gosh... so conflicting! On one hand, YES PLZ. But.. but on the other hand... Starscream... D: weh ;.; it's a hard choice!
XxlKairalxX chapter 32 . 7/23/2012
Goood! I'm sorry but I don't think they should do it! She's drunk and will regret it! Skyfire should stop her and prevent it..
guest chapter 32 . 7/23/2012
Sorry reviewing on phine didnt mean to post the unfinished review...
Anywhos if skyfire and darklight got it on and then starscream found out... well that would be very interesting to read. Love the story update soon. :-)
guest chapter 32 . 7/23/2012
They should do it! I live the skyfire starscream thing. I think if it happened between skyfire and dark
Guest chapter 32 . 7/23/2012
i don't think its a good idea for darklight to interface with skyfire ! starscream would never forgive her ! in case they interface i don't want darklight to get pregnant and they sould keep it a secret and never do it again ! it's getting really hot in here ! please update soon !
Transformer Diva chapter 32 . 7/22/2012
NO! Starscream would never forgive her, neither would I. Please Don't do this to Starscream. Not him they love each other to much.
Screamer's girl chapter 32 . 7/22/2012
She's drunk... I have no idea whether they should do it or not. I really want Screamer and Darklight to make up tho :(
Shades-Soul chapter 32 . 7/22/2012
psh be messed up if it did happen and she got a sparkling out of it xD
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »