Reviews for Rescue Me
activemars828 chapter 30 . 5/24/2014
Like 'no one controls the hulk!', no one controls Darklight.
maskwolf chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
Hello I need to tell you that I like your story very much but I have lote of reading so ow can't wait to read next section of the story so form my heart it go to your story so keep wrighting and I will read your story's so have a nice day
TheLittleGiggles chapter 38 . 11/12/2013
Oh, BTW, I love the story. I find it really interesting and I'm hooked on it. I kind of want Dancer to end up with Sounders, and Darklight...I'm not entirely sure who...but, anyway, good job
TheLittleGiggles chapter 37 . 11/12/2013
Fuck...ok, word of advice, don't listen to the song Nearer My God to Thee while reading this...makes you cry more...
LeopardGecko01 chapter 48 . 9/29/2013
Do you still need any OCs still?
LeopardGecko01 chapter 37 . 9/27/2013
;-; ...
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 30 . 9/4/2013
Ahahahaha! Loved it! I'm soooooo glad they met again! Oh but le gasp! What will happen to Screamer should these...encounters, be discovered? D: My guess is before that happens [if it happens, though I have the gut feeling it will] TC or Warp might find out, and TC will go all parental on him! XD "This is a bad idea, Starscream! It could get the both of you hurt!"

I really admire Darklight. She so strong willed and stubborn. But I think in a good way. XD Lol... Oh old Ironaft! You should know that a femme like that can't be controlled! XD

On a random note:

*Le gasp!* OMG! ...Could...TC and Warp get together? 8D Okay random thought. I'm a huge shipper of those two u ...! And I'd LOVE to see them together! 8D Cuz they need some love too man! D: (Poor TC... Me still sad over his family's death... I cry...)
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 29 . 9/4/2013
[I don't ever flame. So please understand I'm not trying to be mean]

Whore. -_-

I'm sorry! Look, can I be honest?

I love the story and all, but I feel like it's taking a different direction. Now, I know you needed a change, and I am willing to give this new dynamic a shot- the femmes with the Autobot's- But I do NOT approve of Dancer's actions! I understand it was simply a kiss but may I elaborate before you simply discard this as flames?

Moondancer is /pregnant/, by possibly diving into this new relationship she can only hurt herself! Perhaps if she was not carrying, then it would be alright to try out these new feelings, or whatever this is, but she is. She can NOT forget about Soundwave or Bonecrusher so easily. One of them is the farther of her children, and hiding away and ignoring those emotions connected to them just isn't right. And further more, where exactly are these kisses going to lead? Perhaps I'm over exaggerating and jumping to conclusions, but to try and take on another model for the sire of her children...at meat right now...just...doesn't sit right. :/
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
...DRRRAAAMMMAAAAA! Or at least: future drama! 8D AHAHAHAHA! I'm a HUGE Star/Sky shipper! LOLZ, I was like "Oohoohoohoohoo! Go on! 8D" when Sky was all like, "we were...together."

Hey but one question! I always saw "bonding" as, well, permanent... SUPPOSEDLY: When the sparks merge, if pressed deep enough, the spark engeries synchronize in a link, an ever lasting bond that can only be shattered by death.

Well at least, that's just how I see it. XD People have different takes on it, I'm just curious to find out yours XD
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 27 . 8/31/2013
...Screamer! The tears ;_;
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
Oh the fucking tears. I stopped reading this story for too long... If I were Darklight, I would be furious! And what about poor Starscream? What will he do?
Guest chapter 48 . 7/23/2013
Make more your story's are awesome
Guest chapter 36 . 7/22/2013
Booooo let soundwave and dancer be united
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 25 . 6/30/2013
...no. Nope. No, no, no. :{( The power of the moustache compels you! :{(!
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
Yay! Wave XD well I have no idea where this is going- I want he to be with both of them D:
321 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »