Reviews for Rescue Me
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
OOoohhh, I feel so bad for 'em.

..."Whores"...

Screamer would never call Darklight that, right? ;_;
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
Damn! As always XD Lol, that looked like...a fun game XD
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Moondance is like- heh heh, oh I'll just shut up. Loved it! This story just keeps getting better :D
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Damn! XD Loved this chapter! :3 Haha, Screamer you lucky son of a glitch XD
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
O,O Oh crap, for a second there I thought...I mean, I was hoping he would show up, but I was scared he wouldn't O,O But I'm glad he did :)
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn n :D
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Damn, that was hot! :3 *Fan girl love!*
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
OOOhhh, damn Screamer- I would have been like "yyyyeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh , yes, yes please" :3
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
;_; noooooooooooo
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Evil O,O But grate start! :D
HamieHelper2468 chapter 48 . 2/24/2013
So what will the sequal be called?
Anon chapter 48 . 1/28/2013
OC's that I have that could be used are:

Mech
1. Skyflare
2. Velocity
3. Deltastorm

Femmes
1. Nightstream
2. Air Razor
AnimeLover647123 chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
Don't worry I don't hate you ;) In fact I'm crazy for mech on mech, so why would I hate the chapter :)
Carnomaniac chapter 48 . 1/26/2013
OMG! SEEKER! I LOVE FLYERS! EEEE! I CAN'T WAIT! HOPE YOU MAKE SOME WONDERFUL MONEY FROM YOUR JOB!
Speedstreek360 chapter 48 . 1/26/2013
You can use my oc Hyperspeed. She's black and white with gold colored optics, and she wears a mask over her face plate as well. She had antennae on her helm, has a well-built body and she is an autobot. She specializes in weaponry and sabotage and is a force to be reckoned with. She loves sparklings and could be asked by Moondancer to watch the twins a lot. She has three of her own she had to send away to one of the neutral colonies off Cybertron to protect them. One is a teen femme, one is a mech equivalent to an eleven year old and the third is a femme toddler.

I hope that helps with your story.

Also a title could be "Survivors".
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »