Reviews for Banchou of the Dead
HOTD lover chapter 10 . 5/22
good chapter. one thing tho can you please not put Rei in the harem and just leave it Saeko and saya. I like the story so far and where you're but honestly im waiting on you to start updating TakaTora Monogatari story. are you gonna start are you gonna start updating soon?
FadedEclipze chapter 9 . 5/19
Sooooo, you said earlier on in the story that Takashi might get Rika and Shizuka. Is that still happening because I really think the interactions between them would be great. Overall love the story and can't wait for more. Also congrats on the masters and always remember that it's an authors choice when to post, so don't ever feel rushed. It was definitely worth the wait. You do you bro and once more congrats because I know for a fact doing that is hard and super frustrating at times.
River king chapter 10 . 5/19
;)
Eating Upside Down chapter 10 . 5/19
Scorpions make lots of babies if they over eat. That way once they reach a period in which food is scarce, they have eat access to protein- their kids. Scorpions literally breed as a survival mechanism.

Humans killing humans seems a bit more natural and humane than fat humans fucking in order to have babies to snack on when they get skinny.

Love the chapter, just had to share my 2 cents.
Guitarchick27 chapter 9 . 1/24
This is so great! I'm not really into the whole harem thing, but this is so good that I'm willing to deal with it.
Lari chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Hello there!
I really like this story and your writing. I like everything about it to be honest. But something I don't really understand is why you adding Rei on Takashi's harem? I can't picture them together and honestly I despise Rei (for me she will always be the selfish bitch that dumped Takashi and wanted him back the moment someone else got his attention). In the anime she was so whining and all she seemed to do was complain with Takashi and compare him with Hisashi. And Saya is a bit to arrogant for me, but I like her better. I understand why you want a harem for Takashi, but does Rei really need to be a part of it? (Sorry, but I just really hate her). Saeko doesn't seems like a girl who would share her man, I'm curious to see how you'll go about that. I can't wait till your next update!
BBWulf chapter 9 . 11/28/2017
Pretty good thus far. I'm eager to see where you go from here. :)
Zak saturday 1 chapter 9 . 11/25/2017
Update soon please
Red Rain chapter 9 . 11/11/2017
I don't know why I didn't review this story early, but I find it to be one of the few good HOTD stories on fanfic. I remember binge reading this back in 2015 and then occasionally checking once a month for new updates. I'm glad to see this story back in action after two years and congrats on your master's degree. Glad to have you back. What I like about this story is how it has a good mixture of drama, action and character development with each new chapter, along with occasionally deviating from canon events, which helps the flow of this fanfic. Takashi does not come off as too overpowered and him being a delinquent in this AU is a welcome change of pace. But by far, this is the best chapter of the story because the wait was well worth it. I knew that Shido and his group were going to come into play in this chapter, but I did not expect you to kill off Shido this early in the story. Normally, most HOTD stories place him as the main big bad, but I am personally glad you decided not to go down that path. With Shidogone, I have a question. Kurokami is still alive, right? Because judging by the scene you gave him in this chapter, I have a feeling Kurokami is going to be upgraded to an antagonist for upcoming chapters in this story. If so, I hope to see him in action later on later on as an opposing force against Takashi's group. Looking forward to the next chapter and keep up the good work.
Boblets chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
The moment you said right wing extremist I Laughed though of you as a retard from twenty years ago and stopped reading.
Fenrir44 chapter 9 . 11/8/2017
Finaly your back you damm son of gun and that bit about social justice warriors was f #$Ing prisseless u was laughing quite hard with it good that shido as kicked the bucket hope for a quike update soon not over 2 yeaars
DarkLord0012 chapter 9 . 11/7/2017
Yay so happy u finnaly updated love this story so far and have reread it so many times hope you update soon can't wait to read what happens next
Kirayukino chapter 9 . 11/7/2017
Ooo an update! Damn was I surprised to see this in my alerts, I really liked reading this and to see a new chapter up I was excited. Thanks for the read~
redtornado1234 chapter 9 . 11/7/2017
It's nice to see you back and I can't wait for future updates!
Im a guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2017
0.0 I want say something useful, but I dont even remember the story at this point. Welcome back and congrats on masters my dude.