Reviews for Banchou of the Dead
Please update XD
tamagat chapter 3 . 4/23
that was brilliant!
Power Taco chapter 8 . 3/21
Well, well look at this story that needs to be updated desperately!

As I haven't slept in a few days I'm just going to add to favorites, and give a longer review later once I've slept.

Let me just say I adore it, and want more of it for now however.
MADmuppet is me chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
I love what you have done and whould love for it to continue please
Moss chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
Is there suppose to be a connection between them doing the deed in a fertility temple and what it could spell or imply for their future?

Most likely looking into things to much there but was just wondering cause, and I hope that I'm not being to presumptuous here, I think I remember you implying something of the surrounding nature of children being in their future. Again most likely looking into things to much, so if what I said is irrelevant to anything within your story you could just ignore.

Other than my curiosity, your story is turning out great. The way that it's running smoothly and how things aren't seeming forced, especially with your characters relationships.

Hope to see this continued.
Zander24 chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
Please update soon
Zikarn Krais chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
Damn...if only the damn nurse weren't so damn important, I'd say for them to kick her out as well.

Useless piece of flesh of a character, lawl...
Zikarn Krais chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
To be frank, f*ck Rei, she can go to Hell.

I don't see why he bothered saving her. Nostalgic feelings? Terrible in this environment.
eugenio4079 chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
Awesome chapter I like the way you made Saeko have some sort of possessiveness over Takashi.
Pedro52 chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
legAL
Pedro52 chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
cooll
mordreek chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
I speak the truth and I agree that their abandoning the project allows for greater...scope in either picking it up or reshaping it in new directions. It was fan service but it had some serious potential as a story and this takes up some of that potential.

I agree that the hints were there, and you decided to take them as far as they could go...and the result was a more solid, more organic Takashi.

HAH! Giving Saeko the "hick accent" that is sometimes used in manga and anime is a very nice touch and adds to her elegant image knowing that it was something she had to work at. I also approve of the way our busty nurse was severely enjoying her popcorn moment. I guess guys aren't the only ones who enjoy catfights.

Aside from that, I like the fact that the helicopter is still functional and they are using it. Shows the Takagi group is not as turtling as the canon group was.
Kuro kaze no aka kira chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
You have very interesting ideas for fanfics. I'm still hoping that you'd include KohtaxSaya in the pairing mix. You're doing great.
KOTG chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
Thanks for the chapter, I like the way this is progressing and how it manages to stay interesting even when your describing the groups downtime. Keep on.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
I'm not looking forward to seeing special infected but that might be due to the fact that the Left 4 Dead franchise always seemed stupid to me. HotD is the only "zombie apocalypse" series that has ever interested me enough for me to actually watch/read it.