Reviews for Working undercover
XxMIDNIGHTDREAMSxX chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
OH MY GOSH IT SO GOOD. UPDATE PLEASE
Letah chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Ok... Die really is treated nicer at a Strip Club than at the Akatsuki base?
Maybe it's Kakuzus fault... Don't have another Explanation that seems ok for me...
And Sasori is a Little possesive over his blonde Cute 3 !
Hope the next chapter come fast.
Where did Die go?
And:
Can't wait to see, what havoc Die will make after this Mission (Or is he going to become a stripper there? NOOOOOO! Don't leave Akatsuki! They may be not the bestes but they are... are... ... ... S-class rogue nins? ...He has it better at the Strip Club, i think...)
Shadowninja0786 chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
When will you update?

-Shadow
Lyron chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Unbelievably, I'm really enjoying this.

Nice dialogue and portrayal of the two characters as well, update? :)
KurohimeHitsugaya chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Update?
thegameoflove chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Poor Sasori, he makes a clumsy waiter... Oh man, I can really see Deidara's dazzling smile while he's dancing... :D
I hope Deidara's doing well...
thegameoflove chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
LOL, the comparison between the cockroach and Hidan is true! Damn cockroaches never die! Though I still prefer Hidan than a cockroach... xD And I find the SasoDei pair very cute!
thegameoflove chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Very well written! :D And how suggestive, Deidara being a stripper in the Land of... Mmmm, Fire! xD
S-AcidRain chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
I love this story! Even Sasori been a little OOC... Who cares? It's great!

Update soon-
loverofakatsuki chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
This story AWESOME so far. I can so see Sasori's face when Deidara emerged on the stage LOL.

Keep going, Deidara can't leave his Danna ;)
Chillybean chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Sasori you OOC bitch... (jk)
Athenodorie chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
XD super chapter

i like, that you update so often and that the chapters ar good too

and sorry for my bad english'
Athenodorie chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
aww, the last scene(?) is sooo sweet X3

sasori is right: deidei is his brat X3
Ye Olde James chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I really do love this story(: It's very (pardon if this isn't the right word), but adorable! I think Deidara's over-cleanly and sort of bratty and how Sasori is so possesive.

My favorite line, "It's like Hidan. It's annoying and it just won't die." xDD It was just too perfect! Please update soon, I will eagerly sit in wait!
Chillybean chapter 2 . 1/23/2012