Reviews for Aligned
Kudos
wizmage chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
I like it.
hpnut1 chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Great way to end it! If you do take a break I hope it's not very long as I love reading your stories!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
I am horribly behind in alerts, I apologize, and as such I cannot leave a rambly review.

I will, however say that this is definitely my favorite story you've written so far. :) great, realistic ending. Amazing job! I completely loved it! XD
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Nice story.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
this story was okay...not my all-time favorite!
Stephanie O chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Great ending to your story! :) I'm glad Marge was there and could turn into a Basilisk...she really did save the day! I also thought the "mass wedding" was very appropriate, but I am sad that Neville didn't survive the battle. :(

Ollie, my friend, I hope you don't take too long of a break! ;)
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Well I was surprised to see Neville die this go around. But he died with a reason so that is good.

Let's hear it for Marge! She was stupendous!

Well another one down... and one to start probably sooner then later.

Keep up the good and fun work

Love ya

Mae
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Sounds like Tuney and Vernon are going to have quite the adventure.

The twins always seem to be one step ahead of Harry...It's almost like they have a time turner or something.

Love ya

Mae
obsessivegirl73 chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Finally got around to reading this. :) busy weekend- I got my temporary driving license! :D

Black mamba's gonna be found soon, yay! I'm sure Vernon and Petunia will do wonderfully. He lost 50 pounds huh...well, he sure isn't fat anymore (haha pun not intended).

Yay for Luna having a vision! )

I love the twins. XD and Garr and Luna's prank was quite amusing.

Great chapter, looking forward to more! D
hpnut1 chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Great job as always!
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
good chapter!

update soon!
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
I really enjoyed the twins as "prankees"...but don't envy them with their poison ivy! :) Also was very impressed they already had a solution for detecting the magic around the Mamba's cave...very cool gadget! I'm assuming the twins were arguing about the blue scarf while on the train and continuing their little disagreement until they were back at Hogwarts? I was a little confused, because it didn't look they ever left the train carriage, but then talked about going down for dinner.

"Ow" [Oi]

I'm glad you explained Black Mamba's use of calling Harry "The Shield". I was pretty confused about it too, and doubt I would've put the clues together like Hermione did with badger/badge and badge/shield. Oh, and I have to say how nice it was seeing the bad guy so out of sorts and acting all paranoid, thinking the Basilisk is coming after him!
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
I never would've guessed that Marge saved Harry's life, but I'm glad she did. Love that Ginny stayed with Harry in the hospital wing...and am glad the basilisk is no more. Would've been nice if Black Mamba would've met a similar end, but that would be too easy, wouldn't it? lol
Aealket chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Hi,

I tried to review yesterday, but darn it, FFN wouldn't let me log in to review. So, better late than never...

You would think that Harry would figure out you don't let the snake bite... Ah well, he did get better thanks to Marge? Hmmm. That is so different.

Still Mamba has taken a stratigic withdrawal, and Harry's nap let him have some dad time.

Alan