Reviews for Wings of the Angels
Optimus Prime Bayverse chapter 17 . 12/12/2020
pls continue TT
sylvia silverblood chapter 17 . 11/23/2015
love it can't wait for more!
Deacog chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
Please update soon :)
Deacog chapter 15 . 3/25/2015
Please update soon
Undead Fangirlsama chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
Update soon god dammit! To good to stop!
Nexia Jazilynn P chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
My name formerly was Scion Nexus Prime, but I changed it. Unfortunately, I'm on my 3DS at the moment and the stupid thing isn't letting me sign into the site... anyways, you're doing a wonderful job on this I can't even tell you how hard you've made me laugh... like when Yokiri told Prowl she was Bee's new girlfriend. I nearly lubricated myself with laughter. And her saying 'God-bot say what?' just sent me into a fit of laughter. You have a lot of talent and I hope to see new chapters out soon.
JerseyPrime23 chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
Great chapter. Favorite part "well, this is unusual" lol I couldn't stop laughing. Yokiri a prime. Hmmm now she has to create two lives? What lives will those be? And where are our favorite twins? Update soon please! I want my questions answered! Lol
Mistra Rose chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
That last line was just to good and I can't wait to see where that leads. Interesting chapter full of laughs which I thoroughly enjoyed.
LeopardGecko01 chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
WAIT
WAIT
SO
RATCHET DID WHAT?
Deacog chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
Please update soon
Sanity's Darkest Dream chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Hey I love the original plot line of the story. Keep posting! Or I'll tell ratchet and hell ground you to the med bay. For a vorn! Is she gonna fall for the twins? Or some bot else? Do you still need that beta reader cause I can do it if you want. Till all are one!
JerseyPrime23 chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Great chapter! Didn't see that coming, her becoming a prime and all but it makes sense! She's a great leader and person/bot. Excited for the next chapter! :) wondering what comes next now that she's back from the dead lol
Spirit Kiss chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
Why is she going to the medbay? Ratchet Maybe?
Mistra Rose chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
Evil place to stop it you know. glad you brought her back.
JerseyPrime23 chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
I liked this chapter and I hope after sacrificing herself to save optimus will show the autobots and NEST that they really are on their side and I hope Yokiri survives but I have a feeling she does :) can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work! :)