Reviews for Wings of the Angels
Mistra Rose chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
That was a evil place to stop it. You have to update soon so we can find out what happens.
Spirit Kiss chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
She shoved Optimus? Damn, she must have caught him off guard. And you're not really sorry about the cliffhanger!?...Glitch -_-

;)
Spirit Kiss chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
I'd be like 'A cube. A cube is hope? Well than it better be some Cybertron in a box,'
ChallengeFate chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
NOOOO! How could you do this to us?! Please update soon, I must know what happens!
JerseyPrime23 chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
I realllllllyy like this story so far. At first, I was honestly confused but as the chapters raged on, the plot became clearer. It's a really interesting story. It's different from I've read and I can't wait to see where it goes. I love how you included a whole family as the main characters. I'm big on family so I love reading stuff like that in stories. Makes it more realistic, understandable and enjoyable. Keep up the good work and update again soon! :)))
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
My brother spends all his time on Minecraft... and then pesters me with things he thinks are funny that happened on the game. It annoys me to no end. Anyways, I love this story to the ends of the Earth. No, I love it all the way to Cybertron, into the pit and through the Matrix, through the Shadow Zone, and all the way to the cosmic shores. I hope you keep writing it, and I hope to see more chapters out soon.
Mistra Rose chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Those girls really need to start getting a break. Can't wait for the next chapter and I just found your story today, so keep up the work and update soon!
Spirit Kiss chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Yay! This looks great! I always fail at updating fastly, it's always an epic fail!
ChallengeFate chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
Good chapter, 'bout time you updated! ;) I sincerely hope you are bringing Jazz back, and didn't just do that to tease us. I was confused during some of this chapter, but I assume everything will be explained later. Update again soon! :D
184Bunnies chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
Hiiiiyyyyaaaa! scarecrowlovinggirl98 here. Got board of it so I changed it to CeciliawillsayHYPER...JUST SO THAT YOU KNOW :) OH and next chapter please :D
squishypeanut12 chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
please please please please please update please update.:3
Rebecca13787 chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
I read your story...and I'm sorry to give you the news... But it was... AWESOME! :) I love it! Hope you continue updating! I love this! XD
SH4D0WST4LK3R chapter 10 . 6/9/2013