Reviews for Trapped
IrishNun chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
Aw Becky, this was amazing and makes it another story to add to the favourites list.

Sam and Dean's interaction at the end makes me love them more and more. Such a brilliant story. ;)
Seblainer chapter 20 . 3/13/2012
The ending is awesome. Totally love it and thanks for sharing this story with us.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 20 . 3/12/2012
Very good ending!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 19 . 3/12/2012
Great chapter, poor Dean. An awful ordeal.
Aislinn Rose chapter 20 . 3/12/2012
Aww, what a wonderful chapter and wonderful end to this story. Loved it from start to finish; a really good read.
ccase13 chapter 20 . 3/11/2012
I'm glad to see the story end with Sam taking Dean for late snacks rather than Dean brooding about poor Lily and all the other people he couldn't save.
Sharlot chapter 20 . 3/11/2012
:::::He blinks once, slowly, allowing the lift of his lids to take away the ghastly images that were painted behind them just moments before.:::::Wow, that's just hauntingly beautiful. Love the use of "painted" here. Stellar!

:::::Gone is the bravado that his brother usually decorates himself in, worn with pride like a war metal.::::: Oh man, that is so ACHING. And beautiful. And so so typical of Dean.

:::::Sam waits, resisting the urge to reach out to his brother, knowing that when Dean gets like this any touch has the same effect as a match to a powder keg.::::: Again, gorgeous characterization. Amazing. And nice that Sam is on top of things here. It would be SO easy to blunder!

:::::"Shut up. I'm gorgeous." he groans, sliding off the hood.:::::Nice way to ease the tension here. And um...so so so so so TRUE! LOL.

:::::His hand runs along the edge of the door as if he is reacquainting himself with his baby, the look on his face as close to reverence as he has ever seen::::: Aw Dean. This is so damn lovely!

What a gorgeous end to this tense and gripping story. Man, just so amazing. LOVED the brotherly moment here, it was just so organic and real. Great work, Puddin! Congratulations!
smalld1171 chapter 20 . 3/11/2012
Perfect ending to a wonderful story. Excellent job on this entire tale my friend. You had all of the characters spot on and the boys, together, in the Impala, joking and being there for each other? Perfection. Thank you for an amazing ride my dear, I look forward to your next masterpiece! :)
Hundley chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
Perfect ending, Sam and Baby comforting Dean. What better medicine than that. I really like Sam in this one. He knows just how to handle Dean. I'm sorry to see the story end, but catch you on the next go around.
gr8read chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
Favorite line: "It's just pancakes dude, don't get all emotional on me."

I am glad he could get into the car, being a small space and all.

Nice job!
I.Tripped.Over.Reality chapter 19 . 3/9/2012
AAAH I'M GOING LIKE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!

I love this! There's some grammar mistakes and all, but who gives a fuck? Update sooon, I just can't wait for the next chapter! God, I love this. :D
smalld1171 chapter 19 . 3/8/2012
Another fantastic and angsty chapter - you know how I LOVE that kind of thing! ;) It's a sickness, what can I say? Love the nightmare sequence, love that Dean is an emotional wreck after his experience... Mmmmm... emotionally vulnerable and unstable Dean, what's not to love?

Love this story and your style of writing is FANTASTIC! Can't wait to see the next chapter cuz I want to know what the heck Dean thinks he is doing! :D
ccase13 chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
Sam may truely freak out if he wakes up in the middle of the might and Dean is gone.
Sharlot chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
Poor traumatized Dean! Where is he going, I wonder? Loved the dream sequence. Dean needs to learn that he needs to be carrying a pen, a paperclip, and bag of M&M's with him wherever he goes so that he has ALL of his basis covered!

This was fantastic. Thanks Puddin'!
Hundley chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
Oh, no, there he goes again. Sam, your brother is LEAVING, and he's a mess.