Reviews for Trapped
gr8read chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
No way, no way. He got out, right? He got out?

You seriously wouldn't mess with us on that part, right? Oh dang it, I hope you aren't messing with us and that he really got out, and if you aren't messing with us but this gave you an idea to mess with us.. oh crap. Trying to take deep breathes and not run out my house (hmmm, like Dean and the hotel room?).

Okay, so really great chapter. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dean in panic mode.

Okay, still trying to calm my panic over this chapter.

Can't wait for another installment and yet I am so afraid.

Seriously, that's some great writing when the reader has a physical reaction to it. Don't DO that. :D
smalld1171 chapter 18 . 3/4/2012
Hey...um, have I told you yet how AWESOME this story is? You have all three men soooo much in character that it could be an episode on the show! Really! :)

So much to love here... I especially loved the impromptu drum solo and the banter between Dean and Bobby - the fact that Bobby got a phone number too? COOL! ;)

Wonderful chapter and wonderful story. Can't wait for the next!
smalld1171 chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
My friend! This chapter is totally awesome! I love how Lily changes from a spirit bent on revenge to seeming to be lost and horrified by what she had done. Making the reader actually feel sorry for the thing that left Dean in that grave to die? That is talent my friend! :D I also love how Dean doesn't deny that he's hurt... not something you see too often.

LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! :D
Seblainer chapter 18 . 3/4/2012
You write Sam and Dean so awesome, thanks for doing that.
Woman of Letters chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Oh, the pain of a hurt, trapped Dean!

Loved so much of this... Your descriptions of his thought processes, first his elation at having his hands and mouth free, then his realization that his cell phone was dying, followed by the assessment of his situation, and realizing that he was screwed.

My favorite lines:

"He gives himself a full thirty seconds where he gulps for air, greedily sucking in every bit of available oxygen that doesn't taste like the grave he has been so wrongly cast in.

He gives himself another thirty seconds to relish in his freedom. No matter how limited it is. He flexes each digit and feels a smile curl onto his lips that they no longer are constrained by that freakin' rope."

and:

"Cell phone, with a dying battery and no signal… About as helpful as a drunk Sam and not nearly as entertaining."

Great story! Can't wait to read more...
Woman of Letters chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Sam and Bobby's frustration (and worries for Dean) come through here quite well. Loved the way Sam starts to piece the puzzle together at the end. A nice, suspenseful point to end this chapter.
Aislinn Rose chapter 18 . 3/3/2012
Another wonderful update. I would so love to see Dean high on morphine I bet it would be funny.
Woman of Letters chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Soooo real, Dean's fear and horror here, and how he tries to deal, works desperately to free himself. Loed the line: "He tried to think about how many times he had gotten out of impossible situations, how many times he had stood over his captor with rope or cable ties or cuffs in his freed hands and stated, 'Bondage really isn't your strong point huh?' right before he beat them into submission."

Also loved the way you used Sam's text messages in this chapter.
gr8read chapter 18 . 3/3/2012
Favorite line: "I'm asking for a hospital Sam." He huffs. "So, I'm thinking no, not okay."

Loved the air drum solo.

Another great chapter.
Sharlot chapter 18 . 3/3/2012
:::::"Five stitches, two broken fingers, severe dehydration, a scar on my hairline from head-butting that damn box and hot nurse Brenda's phone number." ::::: Hahaha! Leave it to Dean. Such a perfect characterization!

:::::He can't answer that. He can't tell Dean that he expected he would be too late. That he expected to pull Dean's still, lifeless body from that coffin. That what he expected was to recommit him to the earth in the form of a burning pyre.:::::Oh how heart breaking. /pet Sammy!

I always love it when Dean is happy and goofy, so it was nice to see this incarnation of him here. I suspect part of it was show for the others, because what he went through was so horrible. And isn't that ALSO very characteristic of Dean...to ensure that the others are comfortable before he is. Nevertheless, it was refreshing to get to see his lighter side here!

LOVED it, Puddin'! Can't wait for the final chappies!
Hundley chapter 18 . 3/3/2012
Aw...the three of them safe and sound. Yes, Dean is full of life. Cute chapter. I've enjoyed the story.
ccase13 chapter 18 . 3/3/2012
What a cute ending, Bobby even got the doctor's phone number. Dean would prefer his jello without fruit, he would probably make retching noices at the sight of jello with veggies.
Aislinn Rose chapter 17 . 3/1/2012
Aww, now I feel for poor Lily. Loved how Dean handled her. Wonderfully written. Could almost feel Sam's pain and loved how he was just there at the end for Dean.

Looking forward to the next update even though it means it's almost over.
ccase13 chapter 17 . 2/29/2012
It's so sad dealing with a child ghost but at least Sam and Dean convinced her that it would be a good thing to move on. They really are kind of soft hearted.
van-maniac chapter 17 . 2/28/2012
Poor Dean it just keeps getting sadder and sadder for him. Good think Lily is burned.
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »