Reviews for Big White Room
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
wow it was amazing and i was listening to Katy Perry unconditionally while i read and i thought it fit the mood (i think? what do you think)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
W-why u gotta make me cry!? XX"DDD It was a beautiful fic by the way. *sniffles*
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Tissues. Definitely tissues. *sobs*
Acidgreenflames chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Tissue, girly, tissue! The moment I read 'Once again he realised that he would never again hold the frame of his beloved, his Prowler, alive or dead.' I broke and started to cry.

Hell the moment I read 'Prowler' I started to sob. This was such an emotionally powerful story, 'specially how you had described Jazz being trapped in a white room and hearing Prowl's voice. Oh gawd, I'm crying again! Oh and when OP was there comforting Jazz, man I started again, well done. This is definitely one of my absolute favorite stories and I think one of your best! Well done!
Daklog73 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Tissues! So many tissues!

This was wonderful and so sad. I've never heard that song and I'm not sure that I'd want to, not now anyway.

There are so many times I thought I wouldn't get through. But my friends were always there for me. It always makes me wonder if I'm a good enough friend.

Again wonderful and sad, and I loved every word. I'm happy to have read this!
tamiiland chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh, man. Defly tissues. D':
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Tissues! Lots and lots of tissues please! Especially from the ending! I think it was good that you chose Jazz, the mood seemed to suit him more. This was incredibly deep and very well written, you are an astounding author :)
SIC-Calypso chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was a great story.

Poor jazz having to live on without his mate.

but atleast he knows hes there watching over him.