Reviews for To Kill A Mockingjay
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
Wow end
JessieMellark254 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Hi! I really like this story. It is the first story that I've read that I feel describes Peeta's feeling and behaviors and the process of his hijacking correctly. I really like it, and I will be checking out any other stories of yours. :)
violetduskjusticefinndarrot chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow! I love this, dude! I feel somewhat odd at the moment, so please excuse the shortness of this...
Little Miss Unperfect Person chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Wow, the breaking point is near for Peeta.
Little Miss Unperfect Person chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Wow, torture and tragedy. Truly amazing.
Little Miss Unperfect Person chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Little Miss Unperfect Person chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Awesome! I think Peeta will get more and more hatred of Katniss now!
Little Miss Unperfect Person chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Okay, that fits it perfectly.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
when you said "i banged my hands against the glass", i read it as "I banged my head against the glass."
JO chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
anon chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
Sorry, can't be bothered to log in XD

Anyway, great ending to the story. But yo0u could do a sequel. Maybe one of Katniss and Peeta recovering after the war.
AngelMorph chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
A great end to a great fic. You struck just the right balance between physical and emotional torture, between describing the torture and describing Peeta's thought process, between Peeta's resistance and his failing resolve. I particularly enjoyed how you set up the scene leading up to the last broadcast, and your portrayl of him during the broadcast.

And of course your final line was perfect endnote...

Good job, and I look forward to reading more of your work (be it HP, DW or HG...)
EnchantedWorlds chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
What an amazing story
FacelessPanda chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
Wow. Talk about an epic ending! You were building up to it, and it finally came. I now finally knows how Peeta felt when he strangeled her! Wow, I'd just like to congratulate you on writing such an amazing, and entertaining story :) I cannot wait for your other HG ones to continue :)

x E4Whovian
AprilFlowers96 chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
I totally think you could keep going with this, especially with all the events in Mockingjay. It would be so cool to see Peeta being rehijacked in District 13 through his eyes. Just a thought. :) Great story, I really enjoyed it!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »