Reviews for Graceling Games
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 9/10
Good crossovers can be hard to find, so I'm so glad I found this story. This is a great first chapter, and I'm really impressed by how well you weave these two fandoms together. Limiting the reaping pool to Gracelings is a good idea (although I was surprised that they were still called the Hunger Games, not the Graceling Games as in your title), and it's an interesting twist that you maintain Katsa as Randa's niece but strip Po of his royal title and make him go in for tesserae - in a way, reversing them from Katniss and Peeta. But Po's selflessness hasn't changed - how like him to volunteer to protect Katsa.

Katsa's Grace was so powerful that I'm curious (and a little skeptic) to see how/if the Gamemakers will work around it. It looks like Po hasn't gone blind in this story, and Katsa still believes that her Grace is fighting, not survival. I'm so curious to see how things will play out for them in the arena. Will Katsa's cousin Raffin show up in this story? They were pretty close.
Elladale chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
do you mind if i continue this?
Fire at Darkness chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Please continue! I understand that it may take a while but don't give up on it! I love it so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
you should contuie the story dont end right and it has a very good plot
Mairi317 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Hey this was great! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I loved the first chapter of this story and would love to reed more of it so please finish of the story
Fire at Darkness chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
great!
ToLoveIsToDestory chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I have not yet read this... BUT the idea is entrancing! AHHHHHHHHH Gracelings and the Hunger Games? The most beautiful combination! 3 as you can tell, I love both books, haha, die-hard fan xD

As soon as I have time, I shall read this with complete confidence :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Damnit :(( I just found this and thought it was deadly :S having just read Graceling and everything .
ATigressAshore chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I thought the idea of a crossover was quite clever. (:

However:

1. Po's brother's name is Skye.

2. Katsa's Grace is, in fact, survival.
Rhia-of-Themyscira chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awesome idea! Please continue.
RaeRambles chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
mmm pretty good :) i rilly wanna get to the games part! I like it! update soon!

xoxo