Reviews for The Imprint's Release
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Ah! I hadn't encountered this story and I so enjoyed it. Nice, delicate touch with the "explosive moment". Bella's allowing herself to realize how she feels without apology is great.

And a blushing Jacob? ALWAYS win. :)

Thank you!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Really sweet, love that they didn't answer the phone! What a difference that made in the course of their lives. Thanks for writing.
manyfandomsgirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
wonderful :)
sweetness4683 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
That's cute
live.for.the.summer.28 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
CUTE
LCB chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Wow so hot and clothed! Wow.
pichon chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I'm agreeing with you more and more on "big chunk of useless stuff by SM". You gotta love her for giving birth to Jacob Black but, seriously, what was she thinking?! Sitting on the kitchen counter with JB between your legs is the way to go!
MiamiTrue chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Everything was finally the way it was always supposed to be.

You are so right, that is exactly how it should have been. Wonderful story.
AngelisaBlack chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Simply perfection!

I felt every second of passion and loved the laughter at the end.

Brillant work as always!
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Lovely o/s.
91BlackMoon chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
goosebumps.
werewolfgrlz chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Absoloutly wonderful Darlings! You have so much talent. Can't wait to read some more.

Werewolfgrlz
chef diamond heart chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I always like fics that that hug canon so closely, but then shift to the PROPER out come! This reminded me of those time-lapse photography thingys of a tightly closed flower bud opening up(how's that for poetic?)Nice touch with the unanswered phone call :D Carmen
NoMidniteTipToe chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Awww shucks! I would pay to see this version lol
Spikes-Kitty-Kat-Tiff chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
What can i say i just love your writing. I am a big fan of yours and of all your stories. I love this oneshot. Its just perfect and the way things should have been from the beginning. Lol team jacob!