Reviews for Beat The Clock: A Race Against Time
David M1 chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
You've written that scene at the end with Ralph and Melissa in it very well indeed, you can defenately can see the passion that those two have. Great job. :)
David M1 chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
I think you know what I'm going to say...I loved the scene where poor Melissa got herself stuck. ;) Exellent job on the chapter though overall. ;)
Ron chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I loved this story. Since he was born in 1997, Michael Raccoon would be 15 years old now! I'd love to see a story about the headaches Ralph and Melissa have to deal with when their son becomes a teenager!
ToonFan chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
A good way to end this fan-fic! Awesome job! I love it!
HarpieKing07 chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
Jeez, Ralph is acting more liake a father to Bert than his friend. I mean sure he means well, but Bert was right about one thing - goofy as he is, hes not a little kid anymore. As for the newest addition to the Evergreen Forest, its nice that they named him after their fathers. Really a nice way to remember them. Bert and Bently should also be glad they will have a new playbuddy in a few years time :-D
It would also be really fun to see Bentleys reaction to Bert and Maxies "romantic night", I think Annie got it just about right. It would really cause some awkward moments between him and Bert. That would be amusing to watch.

All in all, a very nice end to a cool story. Cant wait for the next one especially Berts family and his ongoing relationship with Maxie, though Im more of a Bert/Lisa fan its interesting and fun to see him in a different relationship, especially with Maxies backstory.
ToonFan chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Another great chapter! Good job!

Ha ha! The part where Bentley and Annie heard Bert and Maxie talking to each other and thinking they were in the mood for love was really funny.

The part with Ralph's nightmare was heartbreaking. Good thing it was just a nightmare. I too cannot wait to see their child.
ToonFan chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
Nice chapter. I am really glad to see Bert and Maxie together and finally happy.

And Ralph and Melissa will have a baby girl I see. Interesting. Very interesting.
ToonFan chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
Poor Melissa. I really felt sorry for her when she lost Mike. And that made me realize that Mike passed away in this chapter, not in the eight one as I thought. I guess I misread it. But still, I really feel sorry for her.

But the ending amused me. I really wonder how Bert will take the fact that Maxie loves him.
ToonFan chapter 11 . 5/24/2012
Another great chapter and I think a funny one too. lol!

The parts that amused me were Ralph's dream and Melissa eating Bert's peanut butter, causing him to be mad.

Keep it up!
HarpieKing07 chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
Nice chapter. Melissas peanut butter attraction and Berts reaction to it are hilarious.

Poor Maxie though... well seeking professional help is not a shame, better than mope around in the problem. Im interested as to how it will help. Also the psychiatrist being Berts cousin is something of a surprise, but its a good idea. Im also interested in that character - how different from Bert would he be... Also Bert seems to be coping with his brocken heart as best he can, I would expect him to go to his guitair for comfort.

All in all Im eagerly waiting the next chapter.
ToonFan chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
Another great chapter. Good job.

One of my favourite parts were the one with Bentley cheering Bert up.
ToonFan chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
This chapter was kinda sad, because Bert learnt from Lisa that she does not love him the way he does. Poor Bert. But still it was OK. Thanks for posting it.
ToonFan chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
Ralph Jr, you did again. The story becomes more and more interesting.

I kinda felt sorry that Cyril and Mike passed away. Poor them. It is really hard to lose one of your parents.
HarpieKing07 chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
Both Mike and Cyril is just sad. No one lives forever but to go that way...

Anyway nice improvement in Ralph and Mellissas marriage. Also Berts wish to have a kid himself... well maybe.

I wonder how his last attempt for Lisas heart goes.

Also Im looking forward to see how Cedric and Sophia handle the twins.
HarpieKing07 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
A very nicely done chapter. The hospital scene was hilarious, poor Ralph :-D

That and Bert ruining the mood.

Cant wait for the next chapter.