Reviews for Swing Life Away
loventherussian17 chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
love it
PsychadelicBuckster chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Not done with this chapter, but I had to comment when a obvious Melancholy Hill Gorillaz reference was made. It's my favorite song EVER by the Gorillaz and I gasped because I planned to dance to it at my wedding.
Oh yay! :D
Malia Tate chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
UPCOMING UNHOLY! Yesssssssssssssssssss!

Unnecessary overuse of the letter 's'. Who care?

Marriage. Fuck. Yes.

Let's hope it's not like the "marriage" he has with Missy now. Are they even fucking together anymore? God sake. Can you explain that shit to me?
Malia Tate chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
AW! Just fucking aw!

I can't. I just fucking can't with the feels! askdhfkajshd!

Fuckin' Jenn. Fuck her and her whoreness. Shall charges be pressed? I say they shall! Again I say, fuckin' Jenn.

God, the feels I got from this chapter are completely unreal.
Malia Tate chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
The Arbor Day episode is one of my all time favorites, just because they hung Vito's car from a tree. And this occupied my time in my lame ass Mythology class, and made people look at me like I was insane, because I'd randomly burst out laughing at different parts of the chapter. Can't wait for Bam to dump Jenn, because I wanna pull a Michael Kelso an yell, "BURN!"
Malia Tate chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Well, I still hate Jenn(: I still can't wait for Olive and Bam to get together, but really, I just wanna see Bam dump Jenn, cause she's a hoooooooeeeeeeeee:) And, I'm so glad you updated. And this review is complete shit because I'm sitting in class and on my iPhone. Fucking autocorrects everything...
demonicseer chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Love it update soon please
BluejayInTheSky chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
More please! I am loving this story!
PureAngelEyes chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
:) cool story i really liked reading it an i hope that u add more real soon!
demonicseer chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Good job
Malia Tate chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
I love the ending. It was so great. Andddddd, what happems when they wake up? Because someone is possibly going to find them...
demonicseer chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Update soon please
Malia Tate chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
HERO! You are my HERO! ...I'm not a Jenn lover, so I read it. I'm not a Missy lover either... Aghh, I can't help but want Olive to punch Jenn in the face. Just so I can shout, "IN THE FACE!" And I will do it.

Anddddd, love the name choice-age. Olive reminds me of Easy A, because Emma Stone played Olive:)
PureAngelEyes chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
:) cool story i really liked reading it an i hope that u add more real soon!