Reviews for New Future
Sailor Pandabear chapter 36 . 6/17
nice
Moonprincess1416 chapter 36 . 6/17
~*OMG i thought for sure you werent coming back *sniffles*i was so excited when i seen you update i am glad your back i hope i get to read more of your stories i updated on some of mine as well if you ever have time tell how i am doing lol*~
Sailor Pandabear chapter 34 . 7/26/2014
interesting. and this Akira needs to be killed.
bur bur chapter 34 . 12/29/2013
oh i love it so much i hope they get to meet genki soon
REQUIEMCROSS chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
This starts after the series right?... i think fighting that monster is a little out of place... the two of them kurama and hiei is already class A monsters... Fighting this demon should be fast enough... how did it survive hiei slash?... He should have killed it without difficulty... even kuwabara alone should be enough...
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 34 . 8/15/2013
Wow I can't wait to read what will happen next! So sailor moon said she only live one guy n not kurama that was a twisted great job!
Moonprincess1416 chapter 34 . 8/14/2013
*ahhhh OMG finally kurama and akira I can't wait this is going to be so good and I am curious to know what hiei meant when he told her to tell the truth your so full of surprises so much suspend lol*
Moonprincess1416 chapter 33 . 8/12/2013
*awww it's almost over I can't wait I say the last battle should be between kurama and akira of course*
Moonprincess1416 chapter 32 . 7/30/2013
* you never disappoint me I can't wait for the next chapter I think you should have nehelenia go after kurama that will stir some things up a bit lol an all out cat fight between the two women*
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 32 . 7/30/2013
Wow I can't wait for more! I love it!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/29/2013
*Ahhh more suspense nooooo I am loving this story way to much lol excellent work as always and I am sorry you haven't been feeling well I hope you get better soon can't wait for the next chapter*
Moonprincess1416 chapter 29 . 7/25/2013
* Well well well it's about time you posted another chapter. Lol I was starting to get sad. But I understand you are busy and have other things to do but it's good to see your still writing still loving the story and wait for the next chapter don't stay away for to long again*
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
OMG I love the end the zombies god that had me on my going this is so cool great job!
Moonprincess1416 chapter 27 . 7/13/2013
*i can wait to read the next chapter love you work as always*
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 26 . 7/12/2013
I love it keep up the great work I do love this story it is the best sailor moon n yu yu hakusho fanfic I have read!:)