Reviews for Kissing You And Waiting For Reciprocation
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was great, the ending was sad, but this was really good. If only stiles had stayed away. Had me in tears
Sassysavanna190 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I'm so overcome by feeling that i really did cry a little at the end NO JOKE it made me tear up! Dam you and your writing skills for playing with my emotions and tugging on my heart strings:(x
OTP is always gonna be sterek hehe
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I would of killed the hunter
Karasu-LaoHu chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Is it bad that I am a sucker for death fics?
hyp3r10n chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
You are a horrible person. Thank you for writing this, it got me right in the feels.
17BrazilianBabe chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Thats ...sad..but kinda the way it shoulda ended ...good job
Marinaa.8 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
So I just finished a kind of depressing fic. And i thought let's read this 51 fic. These are usually kind of happy-go-lucky. Or not.
I loved the fic it was realy good. I like the way you made the pack interact. I wish the pack would have become a litlle like this in season 2. I was kind of hoping for it. But now, we don't have Jackson in the pack. And I have no idea what Lydia is. Even tough there are a lot of pack feels.
Anyway. I enjoyed reading it untill I read the title of the 1. 'Goodbye'. I could sense this would not be nice. And it wasn't. God, poor Derek and Stiles. Derek losing the one he cares about, again.
And don't worry I won't ask for a sequel. Because I think this is a perfect ending. Stiles world may be black but you haven't explicitly writtenn that he is dead. So I just keep on believing he has just lost conciosness(help! I don't how to write that word anymore. Stupid.). However small that chance might be.
reidxxfangirlxx88 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
i love this story
Lord Yuyu chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Really a good death fic.

I hope your next story will be more happier ;)
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Awww I almost cryed at the end i like to see stilesnot give up though
LowlifeTheory chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Why? Why would you do this to me? Why? Im miserable gutted broken! You need to fix this.

It was good, but painful!
SomerTrevAckles chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Such a beautiful story. It had me crying that the end.
Blooboy70 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Not fair. I love your writing but I hate this story. Not Stiles. I need to go ball up somewhere now and cry. :(

You chose the most important character to most of us here and you warned us.. I wondered if it would be Derek or Stiles. My worst fears were imagined in a gripping way. You succeeded. Great job even though don't expect a holiday card from me. ;)

Oh, and don't think one of us won't take this story and finish it with Stiles being resurrected or sent back from heaven by his mother... we are pack too. :)

Yours,

Blooboy70
Woman-of-the-night chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Damn it. I cried. This was so good emotional and I've read it like 5 times already and the end still gets me :'( great job.