Reviews for Independence
Christiangirl chapter 9 . 4/16
Boy do Hotch and JJ have their hands full with this new assignment! They'll have lots of stuff to remember regarding their family back story! I certainly hope that they can come through this assignment without any problems! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 8 . 4/16
Great chapter! It's nice how you're taking your time with the development of the storyline!
Christiangirl chapter 7 . 4/16
Another great chapter! I always love reading about the interaction between Jack and Henry...it's always so sweet. I also love the way Hotch and JJ interact with each other and their children!
Christiangirl chapter 6 . 4/15
Another great chapter! I certainly hope that Hotch and JJ's conversation how Will handles Hotch and JJ's under cover assignment. I hope Hotch and JJ will be able to focus more on their assignment.
Christiangirl chapter 5 . 4/15
Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 4 . 4/15
Another great chapter! I'm glad to see that Hotch and JJ were able to overcome the awkwardness of being in each other's arms, as they must keep up the appearance as a happily married couple for their under cover assignment. I'm really loving how you're slowly developing the storyline. THE HOTCH/JJ RELATIONSHIP TOTALLY ROCKS!
Christiangirl chapter 3 . 4/15
Another great chapter! I'm really loving this scenario for our favorite couple! I wonder what Hotch is really feeling right now. They're perfect together!
Christiangirl chapter 2 . 4/15
Another great chapter! I just love the fact that Hotch and JJ were paired together, being the only ones with children. This is so in line with what the Criminal Minds writers would write, if faced with this type of storyline!
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 4/15
Great start to what promises to be a great story! I really feel bad for the BAU team in this turn of events for them! I especially feel bad for Hotch, him being the one to spring this new case on the team, especially when they had grand plans for their rare weekend off.
ptl4ever419 chapter 51 . 8/15/2013
I loved it :) Jolly good show!
Monkeywand chapter 50 . 4/7/2013
Nice evasion technique by Rossi! I love it!
jekkah chapter 51 . 4/4/2013
Great story! Love the ending, especially this: " The case in Montana still carried the label of a major FBI screw-up within the agency, but both he and JJ could honestly attest that it was the best thing that had ever happened as far as they were concerned."
jekkah chapter 50 . 4/4/2013
Dr. Gray's reaction completely cracked me up! "That wasn't so hard now was it?"

And yay to finally having an "official" date! LOL!
jekkah chapter 49 . 4/4/2013
About time to get this all out in the open!
jekkah chapter 48 . 4/4/2013
Love that the doctor totally went for it with "So what stopped you?" Perfect!