Reviews for Independence
jekkah chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
The kiss was nicely done. It was eased into perfectly. Loved it. The practicing is terrific!
Julieta chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
Great story! waiting for more!
spk chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
Great approach with the awkwardness. :)
whiteswan chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
Is it wrong that a little near-kiss had me mentally squeeing like a tween at a Justin Beiber concert? Yeah, probably... Blasted Rossi HAD to interrupt!

This chapter was a very fun read. I liked the awkward sitting practice, but obviously JJ's suggestion of starting off like it was an awkward first date helped a lot. I had to laugh at Hotch's cliche junior high move, but he's right, it worked; as did hers. This whole situation could classify as the longest, weirdest first date in history.

Maybe the idea of practicing in front of a mirror isn't a bad idea; they can see their own expressions and body language that way. Though quite obviously, once they stop thinking and do what comes naturally, things go much more smoothly. Have I mentioned that Rossi's timing is terrible. I see yet one more awkward conversation in their near future.

I also enjoyed their practice in front of Rossi. It's good to see that JJ didn't feel that she had to consult Hotch on do or don't; she decided, he went along with it. Much more natural than awkward exchanged glances. The team would have loved that picture. Too bad Rossi's going to miss their photo session-so much teasing material available and so little time.

Good luck with the corporate guests. I'll look forward to whenever you can update next.
deeda chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
eeeeee sooo close and yet so far! thanks for the mushiness and cant wait for more!
AlexisSophia chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Aww, the kiss was so close! Stupid Rossi interrupting...

Update when you get the chance :)

Lexa
1701bg chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Awesome chapter, very funny. Really liked the Rossi observation part.
Miss Kate Kate chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
Great story - cant wait for more. Update soon :)
deeda chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
woohoooo double update! Thank you soo much... cant wait for more!
AlexisSophia chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Wonderful as always!
whiteswan chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
I think Prentiss and Rossi will be lucky if JJ and Hotch don't kill them before they even go undercover with all the teasing. Liked the dig about Emily (not) wanting to kiss Hotch though. :) Garcia is a lot sneakier about her prying than the others though. Why do I have the feeling that Hotch's office is going to be the only safe place in Quantico for the two of them for a while?

And Hotch, while I know he's being a gentleman and trying not to scare JJ, is deluding himself about the kissing issue. I have the feeling that Williams is going to want them to prepare for just about every contingency...they're going to have to kiss sooner or later. Besides, if they didn't, where would be the fun in this?
Jotchprossi18 chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
I really liked all the grilling JJ got :) if that makes sense :p great chapter! Can't wait to see the next one
laurenrules334 chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
This is the best Criminal Minds story ever.. You are doing an amazing job at writing this! And can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work:)
gibbsluvr chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
I am really liking this story. It's different from most of the "undercover" stories in that the whole team is involved and I think that's gonna be cool. Can't wait to see them all getting into their respective roles, but of course I'm really really looking forward to Hotch & JJ's "marriage" and the boys situation. Thanks!
AlexisSophia chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
This is absolutely wonderful, and I can't wait to see them working on their backstory (if you put that in, of course).

Update as soon as you can!

Lexa