Reviews for Castle's Valentine
Manxkid chapter 8 . 1/17
What a wonderful story to have found!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
The award for her mother was an amazing gift! Getting her father's approval first was excellent!

Great ending chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
I guess I've wanted them to be in love, perfectly in love, for so long, that this is the kind of story I ache to read! This was beautiful!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
That was a terrific gift! Sad that Jim couldn't be there with them though! He would have loved it so much! She admits to herself that she loves him! Huge step! But, can she tell him? She knows that he loves her!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
I don't remember much skin in The Blue Butterfly, except a long shot of Stana's leg! That was nice!

Boy, this was a good chapter! I loved when he told her it as an honor to work with her! And she grinned and told him 'ditto!' That was great! Her fear is losing him at the precinct! She loves working with him so much! She just doesn't want to take a chance on losing that!

But, it seems that she wants him as much as he wants her. I like it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Oh, please put them on the sparring mat together! As soon as she hurts him, it will all be over! She won't be able to stand seeing him hurt! Surely not by her own hand!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I'm glad that Karpowski was doing that on a bet! I like her! I wouldn't want her being at odds with Kate! That was cute! And it was obvious, so Castle had to have gotten a big kick out of it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Getting a boner watching her eat a piece of pizza? Okay, I probably would, too, come to think of it! She's about the sexiest thing I've ever seen! (The sweetest thing I've ever seen is my wife!)

I hope this works out for him (and them!)
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Now he's got her concerned where she really shouldn't be.

Good start!
someheartslove chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
I loved the ending as well, sappy and cutee!
And I loved his surprise. It was so perfect for her. Not something they both would think of as for doing something together, but it certainly was the perfect way to being their relationship and a perfect surprise for her.
You know, I believe every story on this site reveals something about the author. And you're so see through. It's obvious purplangel loves castle's ass, betting on caskett sex and finding new wines for Castle to charm Kate with.
Great stuff! Really enjoyed this one!
someheartslove chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Well, they certainly did skip dinner!
Love honest Kate, especially in bed.
Great chapter! Perfect ratio of fun, smutty and fluffy. Weeee
someheartslove chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Yeah, Kate, let's quit pretending like you actually want him fully dressed near you. Because we all know that's a complete lie. Who want them dressed being so near? No no.
Lived the practice surprise and the helicopter for just the two of then. Same as lanie and espo making this date happen.
someheartslove chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Kaaaaaate! Get yourself together and start smooching that gorgeous face of his! Come on!
someheartslove chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Peeping patricia and flasher Felicia made me laugh so much! I don't even know how you think of this tuff. So funny!
Loved the talk with gates and I can not wait for you to tell me what Castle is planning! Aaaaa
Especially with Jim!
someheartslove chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
You really like this betting thing! Don't you? Especially if they're betting games on jealous Beckett or caskett in bed hahahah
Hilarious!
Loved brave Beckett who showed Castle just how much fun she would be. Great chapter!