Reviews for EO Challenge: The Blame Game
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I adore this.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Hilarious, I always love your take on Sam's pov.

Great job :)
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Hee hee! Poor Dean.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I don't like that 'cold pink shit' either. Rather take a pill. At least I'd sleep thru the itching. :D

Maybe there's a lot of people allergic to Bigfoot fur? Most of us will never find out, tho.

Nice one. :)
Tuppence chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh Dizzo! How I missed your drabbles and what a lovely one to come back to! I love the fact that even Big Foot Women love Dean - we all know human ones do! ;-) And lmao - oh that was just too darn funny!

It's wonderful to be back in the drabble world and what a lovely one to first read!

Tuppence
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
haha, bigfoot fur...hives really suck! :( I've had them and they are not fun. Dean should really use that calamine lotion.

Thanks for the shout out! :)
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I could help apply the "pink shit", honest! :D

Chick x
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Awww, Big Foot loves Dean! She has good taste in men. :p
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
*giggles* into my coffee!

Viv

xx
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Very cute.

Thanks for the laugh.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Being irresistible to the opposite sex can sometimes be a curse apparently, who knew? I have a feeling Dean is not really blaming Sam for all of the above but more likely the uncontrolled sniggering that Dean's quandry triggered.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Ahahahaaaaa! Allergic to Bigfoot fur! Poor Dean, he just has the worst luck!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
What a hilarious drabble. Dean clutched to her hairy bosom is just too funny. All females love Dean Winchester.

Sam had better warm the lotion or if he doses Dean heavy with benadryl he can just doctor his sleeping brother while he's unconscious. Lord, what a thought, rubbing lotion all over a heavily sleeping Dean.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
LOL Oh dear gods, you, Ness and I were apparently drinking the same water or something. That's just too damn funny. Poor Dean, I have some Benadryl I can share...think he'd mind if I got frisky with him after he fell asleep? *laugh* Funny stuff as always m'dear, love it!
Swellison chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
LOL! I can just picture the pout on Sam's face while he's musing this. Bet Dean'll change his mind about that pink sh*t, tho.

Sue