Reviews for Crash and Burn 24/7
Xan chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
this may sound wrong but make it a Chirish (my name for finn/chow) that's all I ask.
SnakeTalismonFanGirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
COULD YOU PLEASE UPDATE?
Stace chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Hey i love this story! Whens Ch.2? :-)

Stace
L.T chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
I have an idea for a chapter. However, I may include my original charecters in my own fics, if it's fine with u. This will be concidered as a first appearence for them. A group of girls are like twins to the Dark hand. They're known as the Bad girls(change the group name if u want. just tell me what it is.). There's one like Finn(sierra hotchkiss), one like Chow(lemon turner), one like Ratso(maddie arrowes), one like hak Foo(vanessa brodie), and one like Valmon(vitalany mailin). They meet up and form a temporary band of criminals(even thogh vitalany extremely disproves) and uh...do crimes and stuff. There could be romance between certain charecters. There will be in my fics that have them(preferably between lemon and chow, valmont and vitalany, or finn and seirra.). PLEASE let ME write the next chapter! I write really kewl, funny and hystarical things(just i havn't posted any yet.). Thank u for your time reading this. Peace out.
ShadowCell chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
I would advise you to post the rules now, before you start getting people sending stuff in and probably having it rejected because they didn't have any clue they were supposed to do this or not do that.