Reviews for Make me wonder
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I loved all the parts n would like to read a good happy ending closure of this. But I guess u have lost ur interest in updating this. Plz dont write incomplete stories. It makes readers to lose thr faith un writer.
syakiraar95 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Can u update this story..please
samnicholls887 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Please please update this
sammie.friston chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Maybe Elijah? Hope you update this as I would love to know who it was! It looks like this was last updated in 12 but I'm hoping not as I have really got into this story and have read all 3 :)
Clare chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! GAH!
i really love your stories and this series is just so good! I like how you incorporated the supernatural show- i don't really watch it but i know the characters... :) I am interested to know about this new guy! I am a Klaroline fan myself but i really like what you have done with the characters and story. Bonnie and caroline's shop sounds so cute! Wish it was real! hahaha anyway- i really hope you continue writing as you really have made my day with your stories. Thank you so much for writing them!
Please update and tell me more about this mystery guy! hehehe :)
Iansarmy chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Love it update soon :)
EveryonesFavoriteVampireBarbie chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
You should finish this story, I absolutely love the supernatural/vampire diaries cross over of this!
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh my. I haven't read the chapter yet:P but I realized that since this is the crossover this is probably daroline right?:O aww I love Stefan so o think its kinda unfair...but if Stefan can be happy either way it's okay...but it'll be unnatural. To be honest I think Misery made more sense without the sequel. But I think you're an amazing writer so I'm kinda glad to read more of your writing right?;)
SMOAKin'HOT chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
i would give anything for an update! and it was maybe KLaus but Caroline and Elijah would be cute :)
sydneylovesstars chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
elijah
KlarolineCinderella chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
More! :D
dhh chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
YOU abandoned THIS STORY of all stories..So not fair nor good. I was hoping to find out what's happening, you know..Pity!
thisheartbeatsforyou chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
please update i love this stories and read more than 10 times
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Still hoping you would update this. :( I'm so curious about who the man watching Caroline is!
nfinneman chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
LOVE this one too! Any chance of an update?