Reviews for Changes
MargaritaS chapter 26 . 6/30
interesting story, im hoping you do eventually come back to it... i am curious how you plan on getting to the babe HEA without destroying ace
aruvqan chapter 17 . 5/12
If you want to get back into writing Steph/Ranger/Merry Men fic, I can help with militaria, I lived with a SEAL, we had a ranger as a roomie and my husband spent 20 years career military [and I have friends who were German army, Danish army and Swedish army if you want a foreign merryman.]
aruvqan chapter 7 . 5/12
There will always be asshole men that can't take a strong woman, Steph is essentially a strong and very opinionated woman. shrug If she was weak, she would have given up and married Joe.
I hope you come back to this someday..love this story
Guest chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
Come back! Such an amazing story
daffydbuck chapter 26 . 7/27/2014
Totally fell in love with this story! ! Hope for more chapters soon
Guest chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Do you think there's an update anytime in the near future?
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 26 . 12/25/2013
Wow this is awesome and love the drama and will this just be in Stephanie pov or will there be more povs and I cannot wait to see what her mom says for her going away this time
Rita chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Please please update soon! I love this story
MomofPhoenix chapter 26 . 10/19/2013
I so want to read more of this story, I hope you continue it soon
Guest chapter 26 . 9/27/2013
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep going with this story. It is one of my favorites on this site and I've been going crazy wanting more :)
alix33 chapter 26 . 8/26/2013
"A full body shudder worked it's way down Lester's body at the comparison to my mother." - "worked its way".
alix33 chapter 24 . 8/26/2013
"Too be honest," - "To be honest,"'.
"I really don't want you too." - "want you to".
alix33 chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
"I had managed for two months not to embarrass myself too much in his presence and I actually learned a lot. I was in shape for the first time in my life. I could actually chase a skip down without getting winded. I could defend myself much better so I was not being thrown into the garbage or against walls. I was also more comfortable with my gun, not that I actually liked using it. But I now carried it holstered on my hip daily and it was actually loaded. The only time it was in the cookie jar at home was the rare occasions I baby sat for Valerie and then the cookie jar was set up high in the cabinets so the girls couldn't get to it." - Yay!
"The next few minutes passed with our favorite past time: gossip." - "our favorite pastime".
"Why are you here Joyce? Vinnie can't come out and play," I asked ignoring her slur. I had learned over the last few months that it just wasn't worth the effort to get worked up over Joyce. She'd always be an evil bitch and nothing I could do would change that. So instead of giving her more to go on, I usually just ignored her. It helped that it had the side benefit of pissing her off." - Yay! for Stephanie now having a strategy to deal with that skank Joyce.
"I saw red and had the possessive thought of MINE before I reigned it in." - "reined it in".
"Almost no sugar and no sex was taking it's toll on me." - "taking its toll".
"Ace took one look at me and something flickered in his eyes, which were darker than normal. "Relax. This isn't a fight to the death." Yeah it was because I was going to want to kill myself if I embarrassed myself out here. I smiled sweetly at Ace and cracked my knuckles. I wasn't about to show how uneasy I was, so bravado it was. "That's what you think." He gave me a slow, easy smile. "Darlin' I expect you to do well, but I don't expect you to beat me." Lester strolled over and looped an arm around my shoulders. "Those are fighting words, my friend." Grateful for Lester's support, I tilted my head to the side. "Side bet?" "Sure." "Winner treats the loser to dinner at Rossini's." Lester laughed. "Didn't you get enough Italian at lunch?" I gave him a scandalized look. "There is no such thing as too much Italian." - Hehehe.
"He leveled a look at me. "Remember, this is a spar. So leave his balls alone." I pouted. You kick a guy once in the balls during a training session and suddenly you're kicking all the guys in the balls. I chanced at look at Hal, who had suffered my knee to the balls. I honestly hadn't planned on doing it but it just worked out that way. Ace gave Tank a bland smile. "I think my balls are safe." "What, you wear a cup?" I quipped as I backed away and sank into my fighter's crouch. Ace's eyes danced with amusement as he moved into his own crouch. "No, I just don't think you have the balls to kick me in the balls." "If I could get away with it I'd do it just to prove I would," I muttered under my breath. Ace still heard and he laughed" - Poor Hal: stunned in canon and kneed in the balls in a training session a while back.
"His breath was hot in my ear and I could feel a full body shiver working it's way free." - "a full body shiver working its way".
alix33 chapter 22 . 8/25/2013
Poor Kayla (but that was my thought before she got her filthy talons into Stephanie, which was SO not on).
"There were no vehicle's in the driveway but that didn't surprise me." - "no vehicles in the driveway".
"'With Ace standing behind me, I knocked on the door. Silence followed the knock. Then I heard the lock snick open and the door opened. Revealing not Kayla, but Frankie. Frankie who was hold a rather large gun. Guess my intel was off and the rumors of divorce were just rumors. My eyes went wide and I squeaked. Yup squeaked. I felt Ace's hand on my shoulder as Frankie said, "You got ten seconds to get off my porch and out of here." Since I was incapable of speech, Ace said, "We are with bond enforcement agents, with Vinnie Plum. We are looking for Kayla Muzzoni." "I know who you are. Well who she is. I don't have a fucking clue who you are but I don't give a damn. You aren't taking Kayla anywhere and your ten seconds are up," Frankie snarled, raising the gun. In a series of movement that happened too quickly for me to follow Ace shoved me out of the way, disarmed Frankie, and had him shoved against the door and cuffed. All I could do was stare and hope I wasn't drooling because damned if that wasn't hot as fuck. I literally did not see him make the first move. It was over in less than thirty seconds. I stared at Ace, awestruck, and thought, 'I want to be him when I grow up.' " - Yay! for Ace.
"Ace gave me a long look. "Trenton is fucking insane." - I agree with Ace.
Joe draped an arm over my shoulder. "Bad day?" "You might could say that," I said with a sigh. "Fine I won't press charges. I just want to get the hell out of here and have a nice big margarita." "It's barely noon," Joe pointed out. "It's five o'clock somewhere. It has to be," I said with a grimace. "God can't hate me that much." - Hehehe.
"I was ashamed to admit that my eyes locked on it and followed it like a wolf stalking it's prey as he waved it in front of me." - "wolf stalking its prey".
"I glared at him. "I earned this lollipop. And don't forget, you promised me a sundae." Lester threw his head back and laughed. "Oh boy have you got her figured out." "It shut her up and got her up here, didn't it?" Ace said with a put out expression. Bobby chuckled and began to clean up the trash from the supplies he used. "Last time I got her in here I had to take her out to dinner at Rossini's. You got off cheap." I grinned at Ace's shocked expression. "I love their pasta. And last time I had a bullet wound." Bobby gave me a measuring look. "It was a graze." "It hurt," I insisted as I hopped down from the table. "Just how often do you end up here?" Ace asked. I gave a noncommittal shrug. I wasn't about to admit how often I got hurt on the job. Lester answered for me. "If she's lucky, once a week." I gave my friend a bland look and said, "That is a lie." "No, it's true," Bobby said and he pulled out a file. It was thick. Way too thick. He pulled out a accident report and began to fill out the details. I googled at the file. "That can't be mine." "The only one that is thicker is Ranger's," Bobby answered. So maybe I did end up in the infirmary a lot. But it wasn't my fault and I said so. That made all three of them, even Ace, laugh. Since I had no suitable retort for that I just threw my hands in the air, made a not so nice Italian gesture and walked out." - Hehehe.