Reviews for Changes
mencia chapter 26 . 2/28
Can you please finish this story?
aruvqan chapter 25 . 2/22
I am going to follow Changes, I am enjoying it and am hoping your life is settling down enough to start writing again.
Carolb chapter 26 . 2/5
This is a really good story. I know it's been a while but please finish. Great story
duckquack chapter 26 . 11/28/2015
This is a fantastic story and I'm dying to see how the hea works out! Please update soon!
Bandit3s chapter 26 . 10/20/2015
Please, please come back and finish this story. I have loved every single hour that I have spent reading it up to this point- through my laughter and tears.
MargaritaS chapter 26 . 6/30/2015
interesting story, im hoping you do eventually come back to it... i am curious how you plan on getting to the babe HEA without destroying ace
aruvqan chapter 17 . 5/12/2015
If you want to get back into writing Steph/Ranger/Merry Men fic, I can help with militaria, I lived with a SEAL, we had a ranger as a roomie and my husband spent 20 years career military [and I have friends who were German army, Danish army and Swedish army if you want a foreign merryman.]
aruvqan chapter 7 . 5/12/2015
There will always be asshole men that can't take a strong woman, Steph is essentially a strong and very opinionated woman. shrug If she was weak, she would have given up and married Joe.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/23/2015
I hope you come back to this someday..love this story
Guest chapter 26 . 9/26/2014
Come back! Such an amazing story
daffydbuck chapter 26 . 7/27/2014
Totally fell in love with this story! ! Hope for more chapters soon
Guest chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Do you think there's an update anytime in the near future?
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 26 . 12/25/2013
Wow this is awesome and love the drama and will this just be in Stephanie pov or will there be more povs and I cannot wait to see what her mom says for her going away this time
Rita chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Please please update soon! I love this story
MomofPhoenix chapter 26 . 10/19/2013
I so want to read more of this story, I hope you continue it soon