Reviews for The Truth
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 12 . 1/12
Love your story! Update ASAP please! :-)
MissSarahG1 chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
I love this story, its so sweet, please continue soon :)
Preetz chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
this is an amazzzing fic 3 I so love it! Update soon please..

I want a next season where Alex n Kuru will be together :)
Sabrina EP fan chapter 12 . 3/2/2012
Here's the highlights of the next chapter: Amanda will find out about Alex and Kuru dating, Amanda and Alex will go back 2 Manjipor, and we will witness a conversation between Caleb and Diva. Those r the things I hope to include, yah, I will, in the next chapter.
LoveShipper chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww that was so sweet. Kuru and Alex's talks was sweet and cute. Yeah Kuru and Alex are dating and I know it will be hard for Amanada to keep it a secret but she will. What play are you audition for and what part?
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
Have i mentioned how much I love your short and quick chapters? I'm gonna adopt that style, I do declare! ;D suspenseful chapter, can't wait for the rest 3
LoveShipper chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
What a hero, jumping in front of his lady to protect her. I hope he's ok and he and Alex have a heart to heart.
Hitachiingirl2506 chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
;))

iloveyou. Lol 3
Hitachiingirl2506 chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
Hooray for Kuru being brave and forgetting the rules for once ! :D

And Alexs point of view please ? :3
Hitachiingirl2506 chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Well I heard they weren't making a season 3 , but I'm staying positive ! The show shouldn't end until Kuru & Alex get together :3

Amanda and Taylor - I love those two ; 3
Hitachiongirl2506 chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Aww Kuru is adorable 3 and lol , Amanda is so Amanda :P

I love those lyrics ; 3
Hitachiingirl2506 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Amanda is soo in character xD lol , She's totally going with Taylor ;))
Hitachiingirl2506 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Aww Cute

If anything , kuru should loosen up with rules a bit - that's so Kuru xD but yay Kuru at least knows the kiss must've meant something extremely important ;))
Hitachiingirl2506 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
True Loves Kiss turned Alex back to normal and that kiss was from Kuru ;)) lol , of course theyll end up together so Alex shouldn't worry about that stuff now :D
Hitachiingirl2506 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012