Reviews for The Truth
Aleksandra chapter 1 . 7/5
Honestly, this is how the series SHOULD have been. I love Alex and Kuru. They belong together. Caleb was just a stereotype of a heroic, handsome boyfriend and his relationship with Alex always felt fake and forced. Kuru is way better than Caleb simply because he has a personality.
Kaleyr50 chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
I don't think they are making a season three but they should and it should be Kuru and Alex together. Great stroy
MasterTigress4444 chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
Man I been resding this famfic and its great! Shame that its not finished. But I really liked it and I loved the heartfrlt cinversation. O honestly really like your style!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Update update update
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Love your story! Update ASAP please! :-)
MissSarahG1 chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
I love this story, its so sweet, please continue soon :)
Preetz chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
this is an amazzzing fic 3 I so love it! Update soon please..

I want a next season where Alex n Kuru will be together :)
Sabrina EP fan chapter 12 . 3/2/2012
Here's the highlights of the next chapter: Amanda will find out about Alex and Kuru dating, Amanda and Alex will go back 2 Manjipor, and we will witness a conversation between Caleb and Diva. Those r the things I hope to include, yah, I will, in the next chapter.
LoveShipper chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww that was so sweet. Kuru and Alex's talks was sweet and cute. Yeah Kuru and Alex are dating and I know it will be hard for Amanada to keep it a secret but she will. What play are you audition for and what part?
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
Have i mentioned how much I love your short and quick chapters? I'm gonna adopt that style, I do declare! ;D suspenseful chapter, can't wait for the rest 3
LoveShipper chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
What a hero, jumping in front of his lady to protect her. I hope he's ok and he and Alex have a heart to heart.
Hitachiingirl2506 chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
;))

iloveyou. Lol 3
Hitachiingirl2506 chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
Hooray for Kuru being brave and forgetting the rules for once ! :D

And Alexs point of view please ? :3
Hitachiingirl2506 chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Well~ I heard they weren't making a season 3 , but I'm staying positive ! The show shouldn't end until Kuru & Alex get together :3

Amanda and Taylor - I love those two ; 3