Reviews for Bugs
oceanole chapter 1 . 9/22
hahahah what, oh well, luffy eats anything xD
Wordlet chapter 1 . 1/7
Hi! I just realized I never reviewed this and that's really a crime. not just because this is a super awesome story but because this was the partial inspiration and definite motivation for a fic I wrote so I wanted to thank you for putting it out there : ) It's super fun and I really like your Luffy interpretation, him being his own quirky self. You don't shy away from the nasty details in any of your fics and that's a pretty important part of One Piece and Luffy in general.
So yeh, thanks for writing this, and all your other one piece fics! I think I've hit most of them but if I haven't please know that they're really really good and I love them
Bktalks22 chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
What is he? Timon and Pumba? Eating bugs- that's so GROSS! But it's super cute that he has a hobby that he enjoys very much. He does seem to know a lot about beetles.
rHEA chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
omg that endin'
Ms.McClue chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Ya, I have to say the worst part is definitely the fact that he eats them. Especially because he already talks to them. Man that just makes me cringe.
sad2go chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Fun.
It flowed and was a great read. I didn't feel like I was stumbling over excess words either.
Luffy cracks me up. I can see him actually having this hobbie.
Merkitten chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
the last line made that fic. Oh lordy, well played.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
He... Ate them...

#suddenly felt dry and choked

Of course... I know he can eat something like that... Ugh

And those were pets... Not Nakama... So he CAN eat them...

Gah!
vagabond3d chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
loll remember usopp or someone freaking out when luffy was totally okay with eating something that talked, totally feels like he could eat something he named and kept as a pet. Also remember another anime where a guy justifies eating tanuki because he loves them so much. Morbid indeed.
RustKnight chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This would have been a great character quirk for Luffy in the manga.

Since beetles are cool and collecting stuff is entertaining.
printfogey chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Glorious. Best fill anyone could ask for.
LeTardis chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This...sounds so canon its not even funny... lol
OnePieceFan2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I love this so much! :)
See Ya!
Rorschach test chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This is a great drabble with an amazing concept.
Laughing Writer chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Very well written! Love reading about Luffy's hobby, makes sense as well seeing how excited he gets over bugs... The last line was the best. Made me laugh. Nice one!