Reviews for Missing
; A ;

*cries a little*

*Cries a lot*
yay chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was a nice part of the tidal wave.
luckymasie chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Absolutely adorable
Raxacoricofallapatorian17 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
That was really sweet :) I liked it; I don't thinj he was OOC. The Fall made him cry. He does show sentiment sometimes.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
*sniff* Gah. Poor Sherlock. Molly for the win. I love her. :)
Lain Lang chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
i like it.
livingintomorrow chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Ahh! I love Sherlock and Molly this was so good!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is so beautiful and heartbreaking that I nearly cried! The sense of love and longing...it's perfect. And the way Sherlock was so terrified really brought his humanity and vulnerability to light. You really have a way with words, too. The line, "feeling the gentle pulse of a dead man's heart" was gorgeous!
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
beautiful piece but so sad...I too believe that beneath that 'cold' exterior lies a soft heart. Oh Sherlock...
Maybe it's not my weekend chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Brilliant, despite what you said in the AN at the end, I found the story very in charecter, much more than other stories I've read. Your writing style is flawless, and the detail you put in made the story enjoyable yet incredibly moving, there is no way I can fault this story, very well done.
StarCatcher37 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awww :(

Really well written and sad but a bit out of character, not that I really mind. :P
Amalia Kensington chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is heartbreaking and lovely.

Thanks so much for sharing.

cheers.

-Lex
ChameleonCircuit chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
:) I don't think it was out of character. In fact, I think it was very in character. After all, we can't help what we dream, and I doubt Sherlock would be an exception to that. The only thing that could really be percieved as OOC was his 'please' but ... I don't know, I really think he would want her to stay :) I like to think he would, anyway. Series 2 was a big exploration into Sherlock Holmes and emotions... All leading up to that damn emotional finish. I think it was very in character. I'm rambling. Anyway, this is wonderful. x
innuendo-squad chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Ugh I am in love with this. It's definitely in character and very original. A lot of the post reichenbach fics are reusing the same ideas and scenarios, but this was new and I loved it. Great work :)
Araminta18 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I liked this, with Molly in control and Sherlock so clearly broken. I thought it was perfectly in character. Very nice!