Reviews for Babysitting Moments
Magykal-guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
I've reacted like Artemis did :)
randomkitty101 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
GO DAMI! HAHA!
water wish chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Lmfao! I can totally see that
Little damian biting wallys nose
Cute!
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
please update soon!
RememberTheMuse chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I feel like that Dick should save the day in the next chapter or the chapter after that, Damian maybe clinging to Dick or liking Dick the most?
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
It's pretty awesome seeing them trying to deal with what is clearly a malevolent toddler. Nice work.
ZS chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Lol. I agree wit conner on the shirt thing. Have damian go all ninja and hide from the team!
Witch08 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Lol! I need to see more! Please update!
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
im 2 lazy 2 login, sorry.

OMG i was laughing soooo hard!

YAHOO! AN OT6 RELATIONSHIP! and i bet Wally /would/ be loudest ;)
BetYouCan'tFindMe chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Oh so Hilarious!
Hubby chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
OH. MAI. GAAAAWD XD Frenchie, I love you so VERY MUCH! This is so flippin adorable! And down straight hilarious! Pffft Wally really? You should know better that to mess around with Damian ._. hur hur huuurrr time to catch up on some reading~~~
AnnoCat chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
I somewhat had the feeling that Artemis was one of the persons who Damien was going to get along with! XDD
sammy chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
*dies laughing* lol hehe poor wally indeed I'm starting to feel srry for him...NOT!
Reina Grayson chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
okay, this is great, I'm loving this, and Wally deserves getting bit on the nose for being so gullible toward Damian.

I got bit on the nose once. I was babysitting, and while my mother was changing his diaper, he like to use my nose as a pacifier, well his first tooth came in, and wouldn't you know it, he got me right on the nose.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
this is one of the top funny storys i have ever read