Reviews for Stalkers
OMG
I
LOVE
IT!
Seriously, it's really good! Im not joking!
Im pretty sure this is my fav revelation fanfic! Although I do have an idea for either the future of this story or a sequel, maker Freya can come back to life (due to Merlins powerful magic) then he can truly live happily ever after with Freya being immortal because she still is the lady of the lake(?), you know a happy ending after all he's been through! Plus I would love it :)!

Love,
Clotpoleprat (*_*)
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Oh my god... Merlin! This story always makes me cry...
Patiku chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
I would love to read a confrontation between Merlin and Arthur. So, if someday you will have too much free time... :)
Garlandgal chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
*cue slow clapping for last paragraph*
Guest chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Thank you!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
Oh well, so much for interesting retellings
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
"he was only very recently dead"

You missed the opportunity to say "mostly dead"!

This is the ONLY fic where I've read the retelling of the events... Usually I skip past it. I love seeing Arthur's manic thoughts.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
"Arthur was practically bouncing in anticipation. Time to find out if he was as mad as his father."

This is such a fun story!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Although of course I've seen the scenario before, you're writing it in a very entertaining way and I appreciate it!
AJsRandom chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
Masterfully done! I wonder when I'm going to stop being surprised at all the great storytellers here at FF. Hopefully never! I LOL'ed so much my family menbers mused, out loud, several times, about my sanity. Not that I've ever had any.

Thank you for a very fun romp. It's very nice to find someone with a very similar sense of humor. :)
MugetsuPipefox chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
Hahahaha! I was wondering when they were going to find out about Kilgharrah and the whole Dragonlord thing. Great story! Thanks for the lovely read!
Gur40goku chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
Brilliant
xBookEaterx chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
King Merlin... I like that!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
THAT WAS THE END! Oh god you need a mother explaining chapte at least I was all oh yay his is going to be epic next chapter then It said THE END I was devastated ! Evil cliffe evil cliffe EVIL CLIFFE! Oh god this is horrible.
Call me pie
jameson1155 chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
It is impossible to review each chapter of this story, mainly because I couldn't stop reading it until I'd finished it all. What fun it was. Poor Arthur,that'll teach him to follow Merlin. What a game changer! Although I thought you made him handle it very well (I especially loved his random thoughts, some made me laugh out loud), which I appreciate. I have only just found your fiction page, and am going through your Merlin stories like candy. Thanks for writing.