Reviews for The Enemy Within
ShadowWriter33 chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
Good story, I really enjoyed the team friendship and interaction!
God Bless,
SW
game-on-panda chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
Love it! Excellent characterization, great events, suspense, all the h/c we could ask for, all the Benji/Brandt back-and-forth, and a great story to boot. Fantastic work.
Shandare chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
I gotta agree with Brandt, it DOES get boring after the sniper guy dies! (And how does he not notice the resemblance?)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
wonderful
ginkies chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Aww! This was awesome! I love the other movie referances too! Seriously a great story that I just wanna sit and read through again! Love it!
Anise Nadiah chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
Another brilliant story! keep up the good work. I truly love them :)
keviana chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Liked this enough for it to make me late for work. Bravo! Great writing!
TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
Fantastic story. The angst and hurt/comfort are here, but so is the humor and teamieness
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Using the characters from SWAT for their mission code name... Clever!
animelover5000 chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Haha this was so amazing! I literally could not put it down and just had to keep reading it. Poor Will. At least he has the team to take care of him! :D Thank you so much for writing this. :D You should totally write more fics about Will... *innocent puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
ooh, love this chapter :)
mudstalker chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Very good story! I loved how the team worked together even when poor Brandt was not well! Have a cyber cookie on me!
animexluva13 chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Wow. I'm not sure if i reviewed already but i wanted to again to tell you that while reading this for what has to be maybe the sixth time, i caught the references to Jeremy Renner!

SWAT: The codenames Brandt chose

28 Weeks Later: "Things get kinda boring after the sniper guy dies"

Maybe, like another reviewer said, House

I cant believe it took me so many times reading this to get those!

Sorry i turned your even 100 reviews into 101 with this pretty random and unnecessary one :)

But i LOVE this story!
elementknight chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Wow, this chapter.. like totally reminded me of Jimmy Quid (played by Jeremy Renner) in HOuse, because of the mask. Is that where you got inspiration?

It is... this story, is AMAZING!

congrats
AlexaAres chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
Oh that was so sweet, and the ending... adorable. Also the code names they gave themselves very funny. I laughed when i saw the Star Trek reference, and then DIED when i saw the SWAT reference, and how Benji was Sanchez :). anyway great story hope that you write a few more? Please?