Reviews for The Enemy Within
Thank you so much for this story. Really good. I like poor Will gering help from his family! Good job.
Raining Constellations chapter 1 . 5/15
Good story so far! :)
ShadowWriter33 chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
Good story, I really enjoyed the team friendship and interaction!
God Bless,
game-on-panda chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
Love it! Excellent characterization, great events, suspense, all the h/c we could ask for, all the Benji/Brandt back-and-forth, and a great story to boot. Fantastic work.
Shandare chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
I gotta agree with Brandt, it DOES get boring after the sniper guy dies! (And how does he not notice the resemblance?)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
ginkies chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Aww! This was awesome! I love the other movie referances too! Seriously a great story that I just wanna sit and read through again! Love it!
Anise Nadiah chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
Another brilliant story! keep up the good work. I truly love them :)
keviana chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Liked this enough for it to make me late for work. Bravo! Great writing!
TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
Fantastic story. The angst and hurt/comfort are here, but so is the humor and teamieness
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Using the characters from SWAT for their mission code name... Clever!
animelover5000 chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Haha this was so amazing! I literally could not put it down and just had to keep reading it. Poor Will. At least he has the team to take care of him! :D Thank you so much for writing this. :D You should totally write more fics about Will... *innocent puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
ooh, love this chapter :)
mudstalker chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Very good story! I loved how the team worked together even when poor Brandt was not well! Have a cyber cookie on me!
animexluva13 chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Wow. I'm not sure if i reviewed already but i wanted to again to tell you that while reading this for what has to be maybe the sixth time, i caught the references to Jeremy Renner!

SWAT: The codenames Brandt chose

28 Weeks Later: "Things get kinda boring after the sniper guy dies"

Maybe, like another reviewer said, House

I cant believe it took me so many times reading this to get those!

Sorry i turned your even 100 reviews into 101 with this pretty random and unnecessary one :)

But i LOVE this story!