Reviews for Rekindled Ashes
The Ice Goddess chapter 39 . 1/4
A few mess ups with tense usage, but other than that a fantastic story! :)
me chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
I adore this story- I love how you've made Rosalie so warm, when so many fanfics tend to make her so cold and she's really not. and most of all- I LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO BELLA. For once, in the books and in a fanfic, I actually like her. I actually, genuinely, seriously like her character. you must be a mastermind to make bella swan so lovable...
kerra26 chapter 39 . 7/3/2014
very good story
futurecullen26 chapter 39 . 6/17/2014
This was an awesome story! I really loved it!
kantorkan chapter 36 . 5/15/2014
That is the way it was suppose to be,she can't be with Jasper forever if she isn't like that she needs her super shield after she changes to tell Aro to go screw himself.
kantorkan chapter 34 . 5/15/2014
At least A-hole guy is dead.
kantorkan chapter 31 . 5/15/2014
Why do you write" was stood" all of the time? it makes no since you need to drop the was and just write stood or stand. for some reason i think that Brandon will be showing up,maybe with red eyes.
kantorkan chapter 30 . 5/15/2014
Hastening not hasten.
kantorkan chapter 27 . 5/14/2014
You weren't sure...you wrote the story. LOL.
kantorkan chapter 26 . 5/14/2014
"It took all of two seconds to be stood on the other side of the gate".it should be standing on the other side of the gate. looks like Forks might be full soon if they keep picking up humans before they can become vampire chow.
kantorkan chapter 23 . 5/14/2014
Why do you write (was stood) instead of (standing) and sat instead of sitting? are you going to let Maria get her hands on Bella so she will have to be rescued and then changed because she was so messed up by Maria? that is after Jasper kills her.
kantorkan chapter 22 . 5/14/2014
I really do like this story very much,but your Beta needs a 's a shame they wouldn't kill they really think that exiling him will work unless he is taken across country he will work his way back and try to take his revenge on Bella and whomever was involved in his exile.
kantorkan chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
Let me guess...A-hole guy aka Brandon...he will die slowly i am guessing,unless i am completely wrong and he is a red herring,but i doubt it guess we will find out what his problem is with Bella?
kantorkan chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
Bella will just have to get over herself he is right to keep her here. if Maria were to find out about her and she got away during the fight she would be either sending people up or come herself to try to get her hands on Bella to get Jasper to come back to Bella just needs to sit there and worry about Jasper until they all get back from Houston.
kantorkan chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
Every time Jasper feels Emo being jealous he should pull a finger off, you know like positive reinforcement therapy.i think it's funny. i can't believe Daddy C isn't doing anything since he is suppose to be the coven leader/father i thought we were suppose to find out what A-hole guys real problem was with Bella beside his was pissed that a little girl saved his lame ass?
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »