Reviews for Rekindled Ashes
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 39 . 6/8
I enjoyed this story! Well done!
Rose chapter 39 . 5/8
This is one of the best stories I've read in a while. You are such an amazing writer! This story is so creative and full of life. I especially love how the characters are shaped. Thank you so much for sharing! :)
Ahyah chapter 39 . 4/1
Liked it! Liked the story line. The characterisation and personality used flowed well with the story. I'm a fan of 'Stacey'. Liked that Brandon dies, but, I personally think he got off to easily.

Anyhow...

I enjoy your story and tip my hat off to you.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 20 . 2/9
I stumbled upon this story somehow and boy oh boy am I glad that I did. Excellent story telling. I am loving it.
The Ice Goddess chapter 39 . 1/4/2015
A few mess ups with tense usage, but other than that a fantastic story! :)
me chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
I adore this story- I love how you've made Rosalie so warm, when so many fanfics tend to make her so cold and she's really not. and most of all- I LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO BELLA. For once, in the books and in a fanfic, I actually like her. I actually, genuinely, seriously like her character. you must be a mastermind to make bella swan so lovable...
kerra26 chapter 39 . 7/3/2014
very good story
futurecullen26 chapter 39 . 6/17/2014
This was an awesome story! I really loved it!
kantorkan chapter 36 . 5/15/2014
That is the way it was suppose to be,she can't be with Jasper forever if she isn't like that she needs her super shield after she changes to tell Aro to go screw himself.
kantorkan chapter 34 . 5/15/2014
At least A-hole guy is dead.
kantorkan chapter 31 . 5/15/2014
Why do you write" was stood" all of the time? it makes no since you need to drop the was and just write stood or stand. for some reason i think that Brandon will be showing up,maybe with red eyes.
kantorkan chapter 30 . 5/15/2014
Hastening not hasten.
kantorkan chapter 27 . 5/14/2014
You weren't sure...you wrote the story. LOL.
kantorkan chapter 26 . 5/14/2014
"It took all of two seconds to be stood on the other side of the gate".it should be standing on the other side of the gate. looks like Forks might be full soon if they keep picking up humans before they can become vampire chow.
kantorkan chapter 23 . 5/14/2014
Why do you write (was stood) instead of (standing) and sat instead of sitting? are you going to let Maria get her hands on Bella so she will have to be rescued and then changed because she was so messed up by Maria? that is after Jasper kills her.
1,267 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »