Reviews for The Legend of Claude Speed
shaquanaahyatt chapter 1 . 1/16
It wasn't bad.
FanthonyPadilla chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
such an amazing fiction... i'm speechless :"D
Gamergirl55 chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Awesome fanfic. Claude was epic, he was the one that started it all. Fantastic work.
Shadow's Personal Assistant chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
There arent enough Claude Speed stories. GTA III is one of the biggest games ever made, and yet, no body gives two shits about the man who paved the way for the likes of Tommy Verctti, Carl 'CJ' Johnson, and Niko Bellic.

So thanks for writing this. You've really made a new fan outta me.
Jason Lewis chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Well, since nobody else is going to say it, I will. Your story is terrible. You just badly rehashed the events of the first game and the stuff you came up with is just appallingly bad. A 2 month old baby makes a vow to kill Salvatore Leone? I can't abandon all logic here. That is pretty retarded. And he remembers it in his adult life? And the woman at the airport just put a little baby on a plane, all alone, did she? And what happened when the plane landed? One of the flight attendants just took it upon herself to take her to an orphanage? And It's all a true story that wad sold to Rockstar? Even the part where he raced CJ? C'mon
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
love ya
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
can you sent me this book
i love your books
TIURBE ALEXANDRE chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
THE STory is beautiful but you invented this story
Tyler chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
So far I know why agreed to kill salve tore
humancyrax chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Damn triads
Native Guns chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I just read this, It was an interesting take on the events of GTA III & I gotta say I like how you made the end go because a lot of people just assumed Claude had shot Maria.

Also that was a brutal scene with the rape & murder of his parents just...wow. I guess its good Claude capped him later on then!

Then again if he didn't somebody else would have
blondebabe800 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Definitely interesting. :) Though I do wonder-if Claude killed a kid when he was eight years old, wouldn't the orphanage workers do or say something?

if he's in Vice City in 1986, does this mean that he knows Tommy Vercetti?

The part where little baby Claude remembers his parents' murder reminded me a lot of Dexter-have you seen that show?

I'm definitely on the edge of my seat here!