Reviews for The Legend of Claude Speed
Lishey-offical chapter 4 . 3/25
Sorry about the person calling herself not my official novel
jesus chapter 4 . 1/19
Guest

Before telling a person impersonating my Friend to shut the FUCK up learn how to spell
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
Lisey Shut..The...Fuck...Up...
Lisheychix106 chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
wt flipping fuck why did maria fucking married the fuck did she?what da fuck is fucking wrong with her?im suppose to marry claude.

to claude either divorce maria and be the king of lishsland (oh ps im queen of lishland) or become friends with catalina and die by cancer.

you have to choose one or else the queens guards will force u to choose one and youl get scared of them.

oh ps i will make myself a better wife by doing the extra work and earn ourseleves an awesome mansion and earn ourselevs so much fame.
Lisheychix106 chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
wont all of this offened claude or make him uncomfotible and mad
i meant king
Lisheychix106 chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
if I was queen I would offer claude to be queen but I doubt him being dead in 2020
Lisheychix106 chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
I dunno why but I fancy only 11,I know im too young to fall in love and he's possibly married to maria but I still fancy Claude.
Lisheychix106 chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
im only 11 and I think claude is other people teas him i start being rude to his enemies
Lisheychix106 chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
if lisheychix106 was there and knew this was a trap she woulld tell claude that and try to proove it..Lishey would do anythinng for claude
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
Excellent
shaquanaahyatt chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
It wasn't bad.
FanthonyPadilla chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
such an amazing fiction... i'm speechless :"D
Gamergirl55 chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Awesome fanfic. Claude was epic, he was the one that started it all. Fantastic work.
Shadow's Personal Assistant chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
There arent enough Claude Speed stories. GTA III is one of the biggest games ever made, and yet, no body gives two shits about the man who paved the way for the likes of Tommy Verctti, Carl 'CJ' Johnson, and Niko Bellic.

So thanks for writing this. You've really made a new fan outta me.