Reviews for Pretender's Quest 2
Dale chapter 3 . 9/18/2003
This is really great. I love it. Please continue. I am hooked.

I am wondering if there is a story that explains how Jarod met Methos and Macleod? That would be a blast also.

Thanks Again
Morrolan chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
This is really good, and I'm glad to see that you finally updated it. Update quicker this time please?
Jedi Buttercup chapter 2 . 5/28/2003
Is there, or will there be, any more to this series? It's well written, interesting, and ends far too soon for comfort. Good choice with Mac, and I liked the previous stories in this saga a great deal as well.
Dale chapter 2 . 4/16/2003
I've gotten into this story. It is really good. Will you write some more? I hope so and am sure the other readers will also love to hear from you. I loved the part where Mac experiences Jarod's abduction.
Eria chapter 2 . 7/31/2002
O.o .. Wauw! Just great! Hehe. Love how you write! Oo

Keep writing!
Morrolan chapter 2 . 7/31/2002
Oooo, this is such a good story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
maestra chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
I really enjoyed your story. I think the pairing of Mac with Jarod was a natural! I am anxiuos to read the next chapter of your story and see how they handle this Santos guy. Do we learn what exactly happened to Pete and Jack? Do we learn what exactly happened to Syd? Really enjoyed the details of "Pretending 101", more please!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Wow, really good. I like this a lot. Please continue this as soon as possible, I'd like to see what happens with Santos.
Sunflower too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
I forgot something in my review before.

Even though it's hard to believe it took Jarod that long to figure out the coffee, HAhahahahah! THat was great.
Sunflower chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Oooh, goody! Cross-over with a show I'm actually familiar with! Good stuff- these two make a great team.