Reviews for A heartwish
Samantha Peace HeartStar chapter 16 . 9/19
I really liked the first ending, but I like this one much better. Either way it was a happy ending. I want to do an Arrietty fanfic so bad, but until I can get word document on my laptop that near impossible, I mean, I can use one on my near endless supply of notebooks, thanks to my grandmother, and having relatives that work at places like Staples, but if I want to share them on here, yeah, I'm gonna have to wait a while.

~ Sincerely Samantha Peace HeartStar
Radio127 chapter 16 . 6/5
The first ending is what you would expect, most stories of this sort with a little magic in them end up throwing everyone back into the boring Real World again at the end... I liked the second ending better- It was imaginative, and something Actually Does change! (And they even live happily ever after:)
Firesword7734 chapter 16 . 4/5
Well, I am touched. I also feel you made the right choice at the end, giving both options. Whenever I finish a story, I always feel like " Ooh, if only I had changed this one little thing, added one little twist, and changed it for the better." Well, now you did! Congrats, and good luck on future projects. See ya at the crossroads of the fic site!
Firesword7734 chapter 12 . 4/3
Uh-oh... This won't end well. Well, it will END well, but it won't be good in the immediate future!
Whaaaaaaaaaa?! How could this be?!
Firesword7734 chapter 10 . 4/1
Well, I would have burst out laughing if she had turned back into a tiny borrower right then and there on the Ferris wheel. Imagine shō's suprised look when suddenly, instead of holding her hand, he was holding her!
Firesword7734 chapter 9 . 4/1
Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
Firesword7734 chapter 8 . 4/1
Great job with a short chapter! Loving it still!
Firesword7734 chapter 6 . 3/31
You have taken a unique turn on the after the end credits part of arietty's world. I like it!
Firesword7734 chapter 4 . 3/27
Well, some interesting developments... Also does arietty have her pin sword at the moment?
Firesword7734 chapter 2 . 3/27
This is better than some of the other stuff I've seen from experienced writers!
Also, in regardence to the A/N, "Btw the way" is grammatically incorrect. It's like saying "GPS system"
Random Peep chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
Liked this ending THAT much better XD
Lylex96 chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
I prefer this alternate ending better
Love ghibli chapter 16 . 7/10/2013