Reviews for Even The Possibility
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
Awesome! Castle is totally believable here! I know he would be this excited about fairytale characters, I would too. Is Castle’s SwanQueen theory correct theory correct? Will he and Beckett stick around to see the curse is broken? Will Beckett ever believe? I’d love to read more of this! Please update this or write a sequel!
Rae chapter 1 . 2/5/2019
update please!
c.miller1991 chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
I loved it! I could totally see castle getting excited like that lol! I love cross over stories! Thanks!
thatkategirl82 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This was perfect. You wrote Castle and Beckett so well, I was cracking up throughout the whole thing! The little pinch of SQ was great, too. I knew Castle would figure it out ;) If you ever decide to write another crossover fic I will be first in line to read it!
Anastaciaxx chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Kinda late for the party here, but omg I love this! Castle & Ouat is the perfect mix. And Castle's swan queen theory building though! Seriously, why isn't this the actual show?
DarkStrider chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This is absolutely brilliant. I squealed like a little girl when I saw it and cackled all the way to the end. Absolutely fantastic! I'd love more!
anotherOUATwriter chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
WHAT?! You are going to leave it like THIS? NOOO :(
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I love the hell out of this!
riverkirby chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Okay, crossovers I am usually iffy about but this idea... was GENIUS! I loved it.
shadybitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
thank you for this. it's just the best thing in the world. I cannot tell you about the feels, just way too many. I'm done, bye! *-*
trustpixiedust chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I really love the idea of this. (: I never thought of it, but Castle would totally believe Henry. This just makes me happy. Castle and Henry, partners in Operation Cobra.
BlueDogM chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Funniest crossover ever ! I think I missed Castle, need to catch up and all ... love the fic anyway, just 'seeing' Beckett pull Castle by the ear made my day ! D
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
THIS IS PERFECT MORE PLEASE.
AnonymousGrey chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Ooh, this is perfect! I mean, the way everything circles back and everything connects to everything else, it's absolutely brilliant! The characterizations were done perfectly, too. Castle and his unwavering enthusiasm, Kate having to try to be the voice of reason (even though she secretly wants to belive it's true). Not a fan of the SwanQueen pairing myself, but it does make for an interesting (and surprisingly logical) plot twist. I don't suppose you'd be willing to write a sequel or update this at all?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I was so fascinated with this story but then you had to go all SwanQueen (I didn't even see the cover icon so I had no idea). Other than your choice in ship (lol sorry but I'm a die-hard SwanThief/Fire shipper). The story was certainly awesome!