Reviews for homecoming
Eagle chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Why don't you continue this...this is gold!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Oh gosh. Could you do a Part Two? This gave me diabetes.
FangirlOverEveryFandom chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Cute! :)
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Aw yes... There comes a day in every kid's life when they feel like running away. XD

-KW13
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I always loved how those two got along. Dick seemed to understand Damian's actions, ignoring the bluster of his words. Damian might have pulled faces and cracked insults left and right... but he stayed, always.

I don't know. Just like Steph, Dick knew what strings to pull in order to get Damian to tell him what's what. Despite all of his bull, Damian never outright lies... he's a hard nut to crack, but you did well in writing him out.

Congrats!
roy23 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh, sweet! Damian and Dick's brother relationship. Update soon!
Arialies chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
ffwAIUJFEIWOJFOWIJFAERHGUIAE RH

continuation pleaseee! faijfioawjfoiaw super awesome OuO
HowDracoGotHisGrooveBack chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh dear. This can't be good.

Love how he runs off to big brother the moment things get tough though

Ever thought about doing a follow up? *hint*
callmepharisee chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I'm ecstatic you are showing an interest in my biggest love of all, comic books, particularly BATMAN comics (those are the best), but hopefully you won't mind me pointing out a few errors?

Bruce loves Damian and Dick and Tim equally, but he is more inclined to play parent to the latters since they don't have the major character and moral flaws that Damien does (Talia's fault, no doubt). So Dick would never say 'your father' to Damian. He wouldn't say 'our father' either. He would say, "Does Bruce know you're here?"

Except he also would not need to ask this question. Batman is strict and would never lose track of any of his boys, even for a second, after what happened to Jason Todd.

Other than that, great story. Welcome to the greatest franchise of all time! :D
InDefenseOfOurDreams chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Good oneshot! Dick and Damian work so much better than Damian and Bruce. This should happen for real in the DCU reboot!
in1000wordsorless chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Aww, The adorableness will slowly kill me!
Jay Q chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Hmmm... intresting! I hope you update again, it looks very intresting
Shadethedemon chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oh!oh!make a second one!pllleeeaaasssseeeee!I liked this,it was awesome!:)!
MyHero chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
more?

I love this! Keep up the great work!
Cranberry Octopus chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Just wondering. Is this set before or AFTER the ceremonial and completely unnecessary BURNING OF DAMIAN'S SKETCHBOOK (excuted by Bruce Wayne while in a fit of childish rage, effectively winning him the "worst-parent-to-ever-walk-the-earth-even-worse-than-hilter-because-hilter-at-least-appreciated-art" award) BECAUSE HE did something HORRIBLE?

Either way, it's hilarious.