Reviews for Three Months to a Lifetime
ana1973 chapter 36 . 9/11/2013
This is my FIRST Edward and Rose story and i actually liked it. Thanks for sharing :)
magmom2 chapter 36 . 2/17/2013
I think just like everyone else, I don't usually like Edward with any one but Bella. This was a really nice story.
magmom2 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I'm confused as to who the siblings are in this story. Can you explain?
wheather79 chapter 36 . 7/29/2012
I really, really enjoyed this. Edward/Rosalie is one of my favorite pairings and there are so few complete stories out there where they actually end up together! :) This was so sweet and funny and adorable. I definitely wouldn't be opposed to any future outtakes. Js. ;) xo
grumpbear chapter 35 . 5/14/2012
awww i loved it! short but definitely sweet!
kneon chapter 36 . 3/9/2012
This was a great story, the first that I tried with Edward with someone other than Bella. I have to say I really did like it this way. Thanks for sharing and introducing something different.
mcdean chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
OMG How did i miss this!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Already love this chapter - childhood friends (or not) and i love me some roseward! Ok, on with the reading...
mycrookedsmile chapter 36 . 2/26/2012
I love sweet Rosalie, but Edward is just so adorable and sentimental.
mycrookedsmile chapter 32 . 2/26/2012
this chapter nearly broke me, yo.
lisamichelle17 chapter 33 . 2/26/2012
I loved this little out take of Alice and Jasper getting married. It was so funny to see Rose teasing Alice about wearing the pink shoes. I can imagine how gorgeous Rose looked in that dress *winks* Post the three chapters whenever you want but know that I look forward to them *hugs*
lippylou chapter 36 . 2/23/2012
Hey my sweet

Well I stuck with you. I don't know why I have trouble with Rose/Edward. In fact sometimes I forgot it was them until Rose's name would pop up LOL. Most of the time I was swept away.

Hugs

Annette
lisamichelle17 chapter 36 . 2/23/2012
The love that Edward and Rose have has grown so much. I love that they are playful with each other and that they have children. I can imagine how much of a sweet father he is. He is also a very good husband and knows how to treat Rose well. I loved that he gave her a foot massage. I like to think that I'm a nice person. I will tell you that whatever out take you choose to write. I will read. I'm thankful that your cheerleaders supported you to write this pairing. You wrote them perfectly in my eyes. Humor. Love. Family. Friendship. It had it all for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
lisamichelle17 chapter 35 . 2/23/2012
I loved the glimpse into Rose and Edward's wedding. I also loved that they are both looking forward to their honeymoon.
lisamichelle17 chapter 34 . 2/23/2012
This chapter was so sweet. I loved the time jump for Rose nearly being done with grad school. That tells me that her and Edward have been together for almost six years. I love that Alice is pregnant. I think Jasper wanted Bella to be on time because Edward was there and boy did he make me smile. I loved the proposal. It was so perfect. Thank you *hugs*
carebear309 chapter 36 . 2/23/2012
Aww! Kinda sad to see this end. Really enjoyed reading it :) thanks for sharing!