Reviews for Three Months to a Lifetime
Guest chapter 36 . 12/24/2015
Loved this! And love this pairing!
meelee72 chapter 25 . 1/20/2015
Oh & another thing- as much as I like long chapters, I really really adore short ones too. :)
meelee72 chapter 24 . 1/20/2015
Ya know, when I first started reading ff, I was strictly E&B, & only vamps.- I'm so glad I broadened my horizons, cuz I have read some FAB stories. AH, AU, different couple pairings, s, etc...
- I have never ever met a Rose like this one.- very cool.
- I love the way u "rearranged" the charactehere. - I am enjoying it.
- I kinda feel like a nerd being 42 yrs old & still reading Twilight ff.- But, the talent & the amazing & cool story lines keep me hooked. Who can pass up great stories?
- Not me.
Apwicket chapter 36 . 1/18/2015
Fantastic story!
ana1973 chapter 36 . 9/11/2013
This is my FIRST Edward and Rose story and i actually liked it. Thanks for sharing :)
magmom2 chapter 36 . 2/17/2013
I think just like everyone else, I don't usually like Edward with any one but Bella. This was a really nice story.
magmom2 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I'm confused as to who the siblings are in this story. Can you explain?
wheather79 chapter 36 . 7/29/2012
I really, really enjoyed this. Edward/Rosalie is one of my favorite pairings and there are so few complete stories out there where they actually end up together! :) This was so sweet and funny and adorable. I definitely wouldn't be opposed to any future outtakes. Js. ;) xo
grumpbear chapter 35 . 5/14/2012
awww i loved it! short but definitely sweet!
kneon chapter 36 . 3/9/2012
This was a great story, the first that I tried with Edward with someone other than Bella. I have to say I really did like it this way. Thanks for sharing and introducing something different.
mcdean chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
OMG How did i miss this!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Already love this chapter - childhood friends (or not) and i love me some roseward! Ok, on with the reading...
mycrookedsmile chapter 36 . 2/26/2012
I love sweet Rosalie, but Edward is just so adorable and sentimental.
mycrookedsmile chapter 32 . 2/26/2012
this chapter nearly broke me, yo.
lisamichelle17 chapter 33 . 2/26/2012
I loved this little out take of Alice and Jasper getting married. It was so funny to see Rose teasing Alice about wearing the pink shoes. I can imagine how gorgeous Rose looked in that dress *winks* Post the three chapters whenever you want but know that I look forward to them *hugs*
lippylou chapter 36 . 2/23/2012
Hey my sweet

Well I stuck with you. I don't know why I have trouble with Rose/Edward. In fact sometimes I forgot it was them until Rose's name would pop up LOL. Most of the time I was swept away.