Reviews for Three Months to a Lifetime
meelee729697 chapter 25 . 1/20
Oh & another thing- as much as I like long chapters, I really really adore short ones too. :)
meelee729697 chapter 24 . 1/20
Ya know, when I first started reading ff, I was strictly E&B, & only vamps.- I'm so glad I broadened my horizons, cuz I have read some FAB stories. AH, AU, different couple pairings, s, etc...
- I have never ever met a Rose like this one.- very cool.
- I love the way u "rearranged" the charactehere. - I am enjoying it.
- I kinda feel like a nerd being 42 yrs old & still reading Twilight ff.- But, the talent & the amazing & cool story lines keep me hooked. Who can pass up great stories?
- Not me.
Apwicket chapter 36 . 1/18
Fantastic story!
ana1973 chapter 36 . 9/11/2013
This is my FIRST Edward and Rose story and i actually liked it. Thanks for sharing :)
magmom2 chapter 36 . 2/17/2013
I think just like everyone else, I don't usually like Edward with any one but Bella. This was a really nice story.
magmom2 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I'm confused as to who the siblings are in this story. Can you explain?
wheather79 chapter 36 . 7/29/2012
I really, really enjoyed this. Edward/Rosalie is one of my favorite pairings and there are so few complete stories out there where they actually end up together! :) This was so sweet and funny and adorable. I definitely wouldn't be opposed to any future outtakes. Js. ;) xo
grumpbear chapter 35 . 5/14/2012
awww i loved it! short but definitely sweet!
kneon chapter 36 . 3/9/2012
This was a great story, the first that I tried with Edward with someone other than Bella. I have to say I really did like it this way. Thanks for sharing and introducing something different.
mcdean chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
OMG How did i miss this!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Already love this chapter - childhood friends (or not) and i love me some roseward! Ok, on with the reading...
mycrookedsmile chapter 36 . 2/26/2012
I love sweet Rosalie, but Edward is just so adorable and sentimental.
mycrookedsmile chapter 32 . 2/26/2012
this chapter nearly broke me, yo.
lisamichelle17 chapter 33 . 2/26/2012
I loved this little out take of Alice and Jasper getting married. It was so funny to see Rose teasing Alice about wearing the pink shoes. I can imagine how gorgeous Rose looked in that dress *winks* Post the three chapters whenever you want but know that I look forward to them *hugs*
lippylou chapter 36 . 2/23/2012
Hey my sweet

Well I stuck with you. I don't know why I have trouble with Rose/Edward. In fact sometimes I forgot it was them until Rose's name would pop up LOL. Most of the time I was swept away.

Hugs

Annette
lisamichelle17 chapter 36 . 2/23/2012
The love that Edward and Rose have has grown so much. I love that they are playful with each other and that they have children. I can imagine how much of a sweet father he is. He is also a very good husband and knows how to treat Rose well. I loved that he gave her a foot massage. I like to think that I'm a nice person. I will tell you that whatever out take you choose to write. I will read. I'm thankful that your cheerleaders supported you to write this pairing. You wrote them perfectly in my eyes. Humor. Love. Family. Friendship. It had it all for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.