Reviews for Officer of The Law
Imapeacock chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Why did you stop writing this story! I love it! I want to know how it ends!
Wee Auntie chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
This is a great story cant wait for the next chapter.
miceaholic chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
Ok, forgive me but, im a little confused, i thought throttle was with carbine. Did i miss something, is throttle really dating charlie or are they pretending? Sorry for the dumb question
DragonChild157 chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Ha, ha! This is totally going to be fun! It's good to see you updating again Kelral!
Elena Katerina Petrova chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
haha finally Charley and Throttle talk about take you time :D cant wait to see what happens hope throttle get his old bod back :))))
DragonChild157 chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
Yay! Another update!...Oh darn!...I read it to fast...Oh well, I can always go back and read previous chapters! XD
DragonChild157 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Awsome! Can't wait to see where you take this! And poor Throttle, what else could they do to the poor guy? Keep up the good work!
baby-kitsune9 chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
awesome. i've been waiting for the next chapter
DragonChild157 chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Woot! Powered through Outcast in the span of a few hours and am absolutely delighted that you kept it going! You took it in a different direction than I would have thought, but hey, that means you'll surprise the shit out of me! And I love that! I had to laugh when I realized you turned Throttle human, as I'm currently writing a fanfic where Throttle gets turned human to! LOL, life's little ironies!

Would you mind reveiwing my fic, and giving me some input? I'd really appreciate it, but please don't feel obligated!

Thanks for your time and keep up the good work!

Sunstreaker29 chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
so far it's been really good. and as to who the big tall mouse is. it's Throttle's father, Jack.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
B.C. Crossing chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
So many questions are bouncing around in my head! Since I'm sure they will all be answered at some point I'll keep them to myself for now. Oh! It's getting so exciting now! I'm at the edge of my seat while reading reading this.

Again, SO many questions! Excellent! I've never been so thrilled to see an update. And so soon! I'm hoping the third chapter will come as quick, if not, I'll just live in the suspense.

Well done! Again!
RainbowMoon13 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
The plot thickens. Ok, overall, I like this - the only thing that I didn't quite get a first was "how could Throttle not know the Biker Mice? Wouldn't the tan fur be a give away?" (Yes, I was being a little slow) followed closely by "How do they know Toni is Throttle if he is human now?" The latter will be answered in the future I'm sure.

So the only thing I would do is add a little bit of a description of Toni, to go along with the baby blues, just to help avoid any confusion (example hair color, skin tone).

Please don't take this as a complaint, just a suggestion for future stories. I'm still following the story! Can't wait to see what happens next - though I like the idea that it is through an "outsider's eyes." VERY nice touch/idea.
B.C. Crossing chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
First I was excited (seeing that you posted a new BMFM story), then I was confused (Throttle wasn't Throttle and didnt have the "right" memories), then I was "Ohh! It's all making sense now (Limburger has something to do with this, doesn't he?)

Things are getting interesting. Real interesting. I'll be looking forward to the next update. Can't wait!

Write free, Citizen!