Reviews for Gaius' Ambition
Are you ever going to update this?
I really like the story and would love to see it continue.
humanxrules chapter 5 . 3/5
...and we all know how that ended.
Been looking for this story for days, very nice turn around and well written.
Spartan1117 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Disgusting Batarians should have every single one of their worlds bombed with nuclear war heads and the entire species wiped out.
FlackAttack chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Sorry about that, where was I?

Also, please update this story first. It is far more overdue for some attention than your other stories and despite its' length it's my favourite.
FlackAttack chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
The Alliance defense fleet in orbit will, in my opinion, not want a decisive engagement with the pirates. Facing superior numbers on such a scale they will want to deny the pirates system supremacy by harassing them with hit and run attacks. This will prevent the pirates from doing as they like as they will always have to keep their guard up, slowing down any planetary assault they have planned and giving the defense forces of the ground and in the air a fighting chance.

Please don't let it be some curb stomp battle like in other stories. Naval battles are often indecisive with the inferior force breaking contact to retreat.

Also, please update this story firs
RheasHelm chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
This story feels like it's a continuation of "Predestined", even though it's older. Too bad it has not been updated in so long, I quite enjoyed the storytelling and the new way, at least for me, it is looking at the ME universe.
derp chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Hi, wanted to point out that your story summary has "Caesar" spelled incorrectly as "Ceasar".
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
This is all very good writing and quite believable. Great job, sad that you stopped updating.
Dracco chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Pity you haven't updated in a while, the story was getting good. Not to mention that the setup in the verge had the possiblity of making a very different Alliance.

So just incase you pick this up again I'll have an alert
Stephen chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
In this story, you wrote that it took other races thousands of years to achieve interstellar flight after inventing radio. That's not realistic, if that were the case, the races would have exhausted all their resources long before interstellar travel. Then they wouldn't be able to achieve interstellar flight. It would be more realistic to say that it took the other races a few hundred years to achieve interstellar flight after inventing radio.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
After they attack Elysium, Tevos will probably feel extreme remorse for letting the humans colonize in the verge. Especially since she was the victim of a Batarian attack. (Your other story 'Predestined')
Fives32 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Could you make it so they just have an embassy and don't abide by citadel regulations and treaties?
mrKillJoy247 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
it's been over a year since you updated this one, I hope you're going to continue it, though at this rate I doubt it.
FlackAttack chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
You have a nice touch with the dialogue and characters. I enjoy your other stuff but this story is by far your best. There is a lot that can be achieved with good pacing and layout. I wish you would come back to this story, because soon it will be a year since the last chapter was added. There is plenty of stuff I would like to see done, but I'll keep my mouth shut and just let you do your own thing.
Like the title change by the way, I'm an ancient history student.
Akira Stridder chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
hmm i want to see the war :D