Reviews for Pulled
Victoriancuddler chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Now, how good kerosene can be mixed up with Banana Splits?
Loved this one. I am stumbling with a fic I am trying to write of them, but I just don't think I can do Wednesday without a tad bit of OOC in it... Ugh, I really should practice more on TAF fictions...

Please keep writing :D
Gleefully Wicked chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Awesome, as always. This story is so unbelievably cute, I can't even. :D
Child of a Broken Dawn chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Welcome back! The fandom missed you. :)

And what a great return. Both these chapters are beyond adorable, and funny in the bargain. I loved the argument about calling Wednesday cute. Also, massive kudos for naming Lucas' niece Rose. :D
Gleefully Wicked chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Yes! You named her after the greatest companion of all time, the Doctor's one true love that has both of his hearts, and defender of the earth, Rose "Bad Wolf" Tyler. Can you tell I love her? :)

So cute! And I'm glad you're back, this fandom isn't the same without your legendary fluff. It would be do cute if Wednesday and Lucas had a baby! *squee!* But no rush.
Victoriancuddler chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
But look at this! Pillow fight in Addams Style, gorgeous. I am the only one who is obsessed with this couple since I got back from the Musical? I mean, seriously, Lucas and Wednesday are perfect for each other and that's final...

Keep writting this good, you just won an reader :)
NeuwroticMadam chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
I love this story! please continue!
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Wonderful five one-shots.
Gleefully Wicked chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
Yay you aren't dead! And here Child of a Broken Dawn and I were just talking about the possibility of losing your awesome fluff stories if you were to leave the fandom.

It was adorable! I was grinning like the Cheshire Cat the entire time I was reading it. :)
anon chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
They had made a full lap around the house, and Wednesday had just gotten back to the living room, when Lucas came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her, "Gotcha." He whispered in her ear, breathless from his run. Wednesday allowed him to turn her around in his arms and pin her up against the back of the couch.

Lucas brought his head down to Wednesday's; his hands moving down to her hips, and her arms snaked around his neck, their lips meeting. Wednesday leaned back slightly, almost falling over the back of the sofa, then wrapped her legs around Lucas' waist. He picked her up, never breaking their embrace, and stumbled halfway down the hallway toward their bedroom, before setting her down and coming up for air. Wednesday's growl of frustration and incessant yank on his collar told him to continue their previous activities. Lucas was happy to oblige, and pulled her closer, kissing down her neck, as they finally made it to the bedroom.

They fell back onto the bed, never breaking their kiss, and Wednesday was in the process of removing Lucas' shirt when the doorbell rang. Both ignored it, hoping that whoever was at the door would assume that no one was home, but an incessant knocking told them otherwise.

Lucas sighed, grudgingly getting off of the bed, "I'll be right back." He took only a few steps toward the door before turning back to her, "Don't move." He said quickly.

"I won't. Just hurry back..." Wednesday said with a suggestive smirk. I loved it
Child of a Broken Dawn chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
We're sorry, COABD is unable to give a review at this time, due to being a large puddle of fangirl-squee on the floor. She will get back to you as soon as large, (black) cartoon hearts stop floating around what used to be her head.

(But seriously, this is rapidly becoming the go-to story for fluff in this fandom. And I love it. :3)
Gleefully Wicked chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
That was pretty great. It would be hilarious if Morticia got a hold of that Chia Pet and added it to her plant collection. xD. Looking forward to the pillow fight. :)
Child of a Broken Dawn chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Haha, that's great! Morticia and Alice are quite the wedding-preparation juggernaut, but at least our lovebirds got a minute to themselves.

Also, the acronym is fine. I know my username's too long, but it's been that for a while now and changing it seems like a pain. "
Gleefully Wicked chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Yes, I think taking turns as Wednesday would be a wiser choice than what COABD and I had in mind (Sword/Crossbow fight in the back of a Greyhound bus).

Great chapter! WxL fluff is one of the best kinds of fluff.
Child of a Broken Dawn chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
So. Cute. These oneshots are making me melt into a pile of fangirl squee. :3 Keep up the awesome work!

(And I think we'd all do that if we owned the show. Gleefully Wicked and I have postulated that there'd be a giant "Who Gets To Be Wednesday" battle. xD)
Gleefully Wicked chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
It's so fluffy I could die! Lol I loved it.