Reviews for Fablehaven
Xartimus chapter 2 . 4/30
Great job! I would love to see this story finished. Please continue!
Opinr chapter 2 . 4/23
A good story so far I look forward to more.
charm13insomnia chapter 2 . 4/16
interesting
dragonbrother forever chapter 2 . 4/15
I love it please continue with this story
katherine cullen16 chapter 1 . 4/11
Update soon please
dragonbrother forever chapter 1 . 1/2
Please update soon. This is a really good story and I can't wait to read more.
NotYourNormalFangirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
please continue
Steelrider chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I really like the way you started this story and can't wait for more!
falteringvoices chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
If you ever do continue this HarryxBracken would be awesome!
frogtoad1123 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
update
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is a great idea, but if you are not going to continue it then you should offer it to someone else or take it down from the site.
Jostanos chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Merry Christmas!
or
Happy Holidays!

Whichever you prefer, my friend. :)

Please continue when you may, Wizardsgirl. I enjoyed reading this chapter and I would like to read more.. if at all possible.
Thank you for posting this wonderful story.
Lexi chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Yes! Harry is single! Now I get a shot at him LOL. I'm just joking. Anyways, this is awesome, and I can totally picture this happening, and that is a good thing. BTW, this needs to be continued or I'll cry. It's just that good!
Dovewing123 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Hi! I don't know if you're still working on this story or not, but I hope you are. It's good so far. So, if Harry's magic still works in the fablehaven universe, does that mean there's traditional HP magic that people (even the sanctuary guardians [I've forgotten their official title]) just don't know about? Or is he an anomaly because he hopped dimensions? Did Harry bring anything but the gargoyle with him, like his wand? Or would the answers to those questions be spoilers?
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This story is sooooooooooo cute. I love it! I want to read about all the 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,& 13 year-old adventures. Don't stop here, this story is adorable