Reviews for Keepers of the Elements 2: Building Bridges
Amani chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
Okay so i'v been reading The Keepes Of The Elements (1) from it 10th chapter (let's not lie about this) and i was in LOVE with it 'cause i'v been searching about stories like this! So i kept waiting chapter after chapter until it end(i cried in Deanna's death:( ). And then there is this sequel ( i was like 'OMG!EEEEEEEEE') tihg cannot be more interessing! So (i know i'm late but)update!(note: i just knew that we can review without an account so sorry!)
sinsèrment,
Amani.
Awesome Sauce chapter 12 . 11/14/2014
Hey Akela! I think I'm actually talking to you now, so I just wanted to say I love your stories. KotE rocked and I can't wait to read the sequel. Your Winx Club stories are so cool, too. Ten out of ten! Keep up the good work!
SargentEpsilon chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Man, I really hope that the cliffhanger you left on leaves room for the option of Courtney trying to make amends for the judgement problems that got her stuck in that cell in the first place.
PhenomsServant chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
I was wondering what Courtney was up to. Really can't tell if she's planning revenge or redemption (I'm hoping for the former) If your goal was for ambiguity then nice job.
Smiles1998 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
So... Courtney's back? 8/ Not sure if she's crazy of just... Her. Ah, well. We'll have to find out. I'm glad you posted this, I've been sick all weekend! This made me smile. :)
Madison Wooten chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I have a little suggestion to make. How about when the keepers fight the villians, Courtney shows up and tries to help them, and even gets her own powers? I would love to see that
Emmalia Pendragon chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
Aaaahhhhh I love this story! And I can't blame you for updating after a year, because I have a habit of forgetting about stories for months! xD
I Am TIAW chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
smexy as smexy
SargentEpsilon chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
Man, it looks like the introduction of magic has really brought out the irrational stupidity in a lot of people. I wonder if anybody Courtney knew from outside Total Drama might blame Gwen for what happened to Courtney. But I'm hoping people get an important wake-up call A.S.A.P.
Smiles1998 chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
I missed this story. And this was a great chapter! I loved it!
PhenomsServant chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
Yeah you should be ashamed of yourself. Jk I missed your updates. Glad to see you update again.
Abby W chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Its very good. When is the next chapter? In not trying to rush you. Its so good I just want to keep reading. Keep it up.
Vicky chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
That was short and sweet. Well. Not sweet but it truly was very good.
ShonenJump4eva chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Oh snap, it's getting all Pacific Rim up in here, someone get some giant robots!
Smiles1998 chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Great update! And monsters were definantly NOT something I was expecting Xavier to do at this point. Later on down the road, possibly. But now, kind of a bit suprising...