Reviews for His Muse, My Rapture
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Very good! I liked it. I think writing these characters could be difficult, but you did it very well. It had finesse and grace to it. Thank you for such a nice little story.
MissPinkCupCake chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I actually really enjoyed this! I was feeling so nostalgic about Basil's death, and decided to search the net, with the hope of finding some fan who might have spun a happy ending from such a tragedy. Frivolous, you probably saw the version with Colin Firth and sexy Ben Barnes hey? I think that's the best one out there! :D

I think this is an amazing little set piece you have here. I am new to this website, so I haven't yet checked out your other stuff, but, have you been continuing the story? How far are you now? I think it has a lot of potential!

In the way of criticism... There are a few typos and grammatical errors (but, that can easily be remedied! It happens to everyone... you're simply too close to a specific piece to notice the mistakes... I find what helps, is actually leaving the writing alone for a while, and then coming back to it after some time has passed... you'll be amazed at what you'll notice then!), also, be wary of using cliches, like 'butterflies in the tummy'... And I think, you can cut down on certain descriptions, like don't try to explain everything to your reader... Someone once gave me the advice to, 'Trust the audience a bit more,' I am suggesting the same thing to you. :) We don't need to know everything, and it's good if some things can be implied, you know... Your use of ellipses/broken dialogue, is excellent! Instead of telling us how nervous Dorian is, you are showing it through his speech... beautiful. I liked that a lot. There's a lot more that I enjoyed, but I will leave you another message soon! Will be sure to check out more of your stuff.

Anita77 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
that's it...I want to read more
Shannen91 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is amazing!

It is so rare for me to read such romantic story with Dorian's point of view.

Thank You very much for this wonderful story!
KashyaCharsi chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Aww, it's so adorable!
ForeverMATT chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow, hon!

Well written, and I love the way you did Dorian's POV! The pairing was adorable, the concept was sweet, and... I loved it to pieces, ate it quicker than Mello eats chocolate, puked it back up, and ate it again with a spoon!

Beautifully written. Honestly, when it was mentioned, I wasn't sure what to expect or how it would be done. Though, I must say that you captured the possibilites of a hidden romance quite well!

And... I'm sure Basil poured the entirety of his soul into Dorian... and the portrait.

-Wonderful, just like everything else you do!